any blondes use silver shampoo

Found 26th Jun 2011
any blondes on here that use the silver shampoo, and see any benefits to using it, cheers, ta, etc,etc

1. Misc
  2. Shampoo
11 Comments

I have blonde highlights and use the silver shampoo and find it lightens them I loooooove it

Original Poster

keli

I have blonde highlights and use the silver shampoo and find it lightens … I have blonde highlights and use the silver shampoo and find it lightens them I loooooove it

hi keli, which one do you use? or do you just buy any silver one

i use touch of silver, comes in a purple bottle, with regular use (not every time though) it helps get rid of brassy tones if u want a whiter blonde. however, i have just found the most amazing permanant dye which has given me a lovely silvery white blonde instead of the gingery brassy blonde every other one i have tried has left me with

tatemze

i use touch of silver, comes in a purple bottle, with regular use (not … i use touch of silver, comes in a purple bottle, with regular use (not every time though) it helps get rid of brassy tones if u want a whiter blonde. however, i have just found the most amazing permanant dye which has given me a lovely silvery white blonde instead of the gingery brassy blonde every other one i have tried has left me with

Which dye is that?

I use Touch of Silver too - as tatemze said don't use it every wash just now and again. I usually use it every 3 or four washes. I also use John Frieda Sheer Blonde Moisturising shampoo and conditioner (platinum/champagne hair) for normal everyday washing which brightens my hair.

Original Poster

tatemze

i use touch of silver, comes in a purple bottle, with regular use (not … i use touch of silver, comes in a purple bottle, with regular use (not every time though) it helps get rid of brassy tones if u want a whiter blonde. however, i have just found the most amazing permanant dye which has given me a lovely silvery white blonde instead of the gingery brassy blonde every other one i have tried has left me with

#

it is for naturally blonde hair, but hair has the yellow tint to it, and remember reading something about this silver shampoo

kaks26

I use Touch of Silver too - as tatemze said don't use it every wash just … I use Touch of Silver too - as tatemze said don't use it every wash just now and again. I usually use it every 3 or four washes. I also use John Frieda Sheer Blonde Moisturising shampoo and conditioner (platinum/champagne hair) for normal everyday washing which brightens my hair.

tried the john frieda ones and they did nothing

EBT

Which dye is that?

garnier belle color in natural light ash blonde 9.1 worked a treat, id been using swarkopf live in absolute platinum and then going over it next day in stargazer silver for ages, this did the job first time. i did leave it on for longer than it said thow, and wrapped my head in cling film and a towel while it developed.

thanks ive been using that new john freda foam one which is really good too but more expensive than most.

Time for a blonde joke:

Blonde walks into a bar.....Ouch...!!!

secretwoman123

hi keli, which one do you use? or do you just buy any silver one

Sorry for the delay I believe it lorreal purple bottle ten pond from hairdressers

tatemze

kaks26

I use Touch of Silver too - as tatemze said don't use it every wash just … I use Touch of Silver too - as tatemze said don't use it every wash just now and again. I usually use it every 3 or four washes. I also use John Frieda Sheer Blonde Moisturising shampoo and conditioner (platinum/champagne hair) for normal everyday washing which brightens my hair.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants