Any blu ray rental sites like lovefilm worth using ?

Found 1st Feb
Would love to sign up to one again, all the movie rental streaming sites don't give proper 5.1 sound for me on my set up!
Community Updates
10 Comments
Cinema Paradiso?
chrisredmayne3 h, 8 m ago

Have you tried it out before ? The trust pilot is a bit off …Have you tried it out before ? The trust pilot is a bit off puttinghttps://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.cinemaparadiso.co.uk

I haven't, but judging by those reviews it isn't looking good to be honest.

All I do is stream nowadays. Yes, there are many titles (particularly anime) that aren't available to me whereas they were via Lovefilm, but I've learnt to grin and bear it
Edited by: "preecey" 2nd Feb
preecey2 h, 29 m ago

I haven't, but judging by those reviews it isn't looking good to be …I haven't, but judging by those reviews it isn't looking good to be honest. All I do is stream nowadays. Yes, there are many titles (particularly anime) that aren't available to me whereas they were via Lovefilm, but I've learnt to grin and bear it

How do you stream..I am also looking
I miss the days of LoveFilm awaiting a DVD/Bluray to arrive in the post to then watch with my dad. We ended up renting 450 films! Its quite detached now the process of watching movies at home nowadays.
Original Poster
aturner1232 h, 9 m ago

I miss the days of LoveFilm awaiting a DVD/Bluray to arrive in the post to …I miss the days of LoveFilm awaiting a DVD/Bluray to arrive in the post to then watch with my dad. We ended up renting 450 films! Its quite detached now the process of watching movies at home nowadays.

I might do the trial on the cinema paradiso. There's a load of worrying stories on it though, they don't seem to be as relaxed with missing dvds in the post so you have to fill out a claims form it sounds like.

Think we are very restricted now, currently I have sky movies Netflix Amazon and now tv but I feel like I'm missing movies still.

I would go down the rental services but the quality isn't there on them, and your paying 4 pounds a go when lovefilm was 10 a month
4K Netflix account?
Don’t Sky , Virgin and Amazon do a streaming rental ?
The days of sending disks out are gone .
rambobambo7 h, 31 m ago

How do you stream..I am also looking

Amazon Prime Instant Video, Netflix, Sky Go, Now TV, Wuaki?
Original Poster
yozzman12344 h, 3 m ago

4K Netflix account?Don’t Sky , Virgin and Amazon do a streaming rental ? T …4K Netflix account?Don’t Sky , Virgin and Amazon do a streaming rental ? The days of sending disks out are gone .

Yeah. I have a 4k Netflix account and Amazon too.

The problem I have is with newer releases. My setup is a Samsung tv with apps straight into my sonos speakers. But now tv and Google play don't stream 5.1 sound this way. Not sure about wuaki... might be worth a try but they are quite expensive anyways compared to what lovefilm used to be. I have a virgin box too so might see how expensive they are as o presume they will stream with the right sound
Edited by: "chrisredmayne" 2nd Feb
chrisredmayne13 h, 21 m ago

I might do the trial on the cinema paradiso. There's a load of worrying …I might do the trial on the cinema paradiso. There's a load of worrying stories on it though, they don't seem to be as relaxed with missing dvds in the post so you have to fill out a claims form it sounds like. Think we are very restricted now, currently I have sky movies Netflix Amazon and now tv but I feel like I'm missing movies still. I would go down the rental services but the quality isn't there on them, and your paying 4 pounds a go when lovefilm was 10 a month

Not many places renting physical media these days and those that are will soon be gone. Enjoy while it lasts.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions