Any Bluetooth headset recommendations?

Found 1st Feb
I'm looking to purchase a decent quality Bluetooth headset for use with my mobile phones.

I've had a few cheap plantronics headsets over the years which are fine that are in-car but I've had a few problems with them recently and people mentioning I sound like a robot or really distant.

I use the headset for 4 or 5 hours a day and having the ability to have two phones would be great. Comfort and clarity is the most important to me but the ability to interact with Skype\Lync would be great. A product that can also mute from the headset would also be fab.

Does anyone have any recommendations please?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments
Sony WH-1000XM2 - Pricey but amazing sound quality, great noise cancelling. Specifically pointed these out as you can hold your hand up to the headset and it muffles the sound so you can hear conversations etc.

As you said you would be wearing for a good 4-5 hours a day, as far as comfort is concerned the Bose QC35s are the comfiest ive ever worn (Dont bother with the Mark 2s)
Original Poster
aturner1235 h, 29 m ago

Sony WH-1000XM2 - Pricey but amazing sound quality, great noise …Sony WH-1000XM2 - Pricey but amazing sound quality, great noise cancelling. Specifically pointed these out as you can hold your hand up to the headset and it muffles the sound so you can hear conversations etc.As you said you would be wearing for a good 4-5 hours a day, as far as comfort is concerned the Bose QC35s are the comfiest ive ever worn (Dont bother with the Mark 2s)

Ta very much, I'll take a look and pop to my local BOSE shop as well
Edited by: "darlodge" 2nd Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants