Groups

any body else bored?

im sat in college bored out of my skull !!! can somebody please keep me entertained!!!

38 Comments

try facebook, i'm bored as well

Do some work you lazy ass.............or watch Jeremy Kyle of something.

Original Poster

cantello;6524194

try facebook, i'm bored as well

facebook is now blocked in my college :x lol

Syzable;6524196

Do some work you lazy ass.............or watch Jeremy Kyle of something. … Do some work you lazy ass.............or watch Jeremy Kyle of something.

no way, im sat in a lesson that i don't even need to be in, i do National Diploma in IT and im sat in ****ing key skills!!! i done key skills like 3 years ago and they are still making me do it as im at a different college as to what i was at when i got the qualification, so im sat listening to my ipod and on here lol

Do some of your IT work?

Original Poster

Jonsend;6524233

Do some of your IT work?

done it lol

As you have your iPod on start throwing some shapes across the classroom...........brighten everyone's day. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6524259

As you have your iPod on start throwing some shapes across the … As you have your iPod on start throwing some shapes across the classroom...........brighten everyone's day. :-D

lol nah im good :lol: only have another 45 minutes till my hour lunch break and then back in at 1 till 5 :-( :x !!

danny09;6524268

lol nah im good :lol: only have another 45 minutes till my hour lunch … lol nah im good :lol: only have another 45 minutes till my hour lunch break and then back in at 1 till 5 :-( :x !!

If it helps.........i'm sat at home chilling till school kicking out time. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6524288

If it helps.........i'm sat at home chilling till school kicking out … If it helps.........i'm sat at home chilling till school kicking out time. :-D

thats because your an a** sy lol

danny09;6524308

thats because your an a** sy lol

You'd soon change your view once the 3 kids are home. lol

You'd much prefer college then. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6524324

You'd soon change your view once the 3 kids are home. lolYou'd much … You'd soon change your view once the 3 kids are home. lolYou'd much prefer college then. :-D

yeah that probably is true lol, i do have a niece and nephew waiting at home as they are at my parents house today lol.

danny09;6524348

yeah that probably is true lol, i do have a niece and nephew waiting at … yeah that probably is true lol, i do have a niece and nephew waiting at home as they are at my parents house today lol.

Mine are all nuts. :lol:

We have a 1,2 and 5 year old. All boys............my god the fights. :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;6524374

Mine are all nuts. :lol:We have a 1,2 and 5 year old. All … Mine are all nuts. :lol:We have a 1,2 and 5 year old. All boys............my god the fights. :lol:

LMAO!!! have fun with that one mate!!!!

woop 2000 posts for me

danny09;6524382

LMAO!!! have fun with that one mate!!!!woop 2000 posts for me

Days like today where the littlest are at nursery whilst big bro is at school is a chance to recharge the batteries and prepare for Friday Night Fight Night. lol

Congrats on 2000 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Syzable;6524396

Days like today where the littlest are at nursery whilst big bro is at … Days like today where the littlest are at nursery whilst big bro is at school is a chance to recharge the batteries and prepare for Friday Night Fight Night. lolCongrats on 2000 :thumbsup:

is that just the kids or are you watching the boxing ? lol its a laugh in my lesson atm, me and my mate are just doing nothing and just laughing because we are refusing to do anything :lol:

danny09;6524425

is that just the kids or are you watching the boxing ? lol its a laugh in … is that just the kids or are you watching the boxing ? lol its a laugh in my lesson atm, me and my mate are just doing nothing and just laughing because we are refusing to do anything :lol:

Both............but the Sky Sports version has rules. :w00t:

Original Poster

Syzable;6524448

Both............but the Sky Sports version has rules. :w00t:

lol!!! bless little kids :lol: just threaten them with no dinner or pudding and to go to bed earlier with no tv for a week :lol:!!!

danny09;6524464

lol!!! bless little kids :lol: just threaten them with no dinner or … lol!!! bless little kids :lol: just threaten them with no dinner or pudding and to go to bed earlier with no tv for a week :lol:!!!

They'd beat me up.. :lol: Mummy does the discipline..........i'm the easy touch. lol

how come your doing an IT course and they restrict your access to social media and networking sites, surely they need to realise the importance of such sites for IT professionals and for commercial and marketing benefits for online businesses. They need to review their coursework if they don't consider it important.

Original Poster

Syzable;6524500

They'd beat me up.. :lol: Mummy does the discipline..........i'm the easy … They'd beat me up.. :lol: Mummy does the discipline..........i'm the easy touch. lol

lmao!!! man or mouse :whistling: lol can defo see who wears the trousers in that relationship ;-) lol :whistling: :roll:

danny09;6524504

lmao!!! man or mouse :whistling: lol can defo see who wears the trousers … lmao!!! man or mouse :whistling: lol can defo see who wears the trousers in that relationship ;-) lol :whistling: :roll:

Wait till you're older mate...........you'll learn that the wife wears the trousers in EVERY relationship without fail. :-D lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6524516

Wait till you're older mate...........you'll learn that the wife wears … Wait till you're older mate...........you'll learn that the wife wears the trousers in EVERY relationship without fail. :-D lol

lol fair play mate, under the thumb or round the little finger too ? lol

cagneuk;6524501

how come your doing an IT course and they restrict your access to social … how come your doing an IT course and they restrict your access to social media and networking sites, surely they need to realise the importance of such sites for IT professionals and for commercial and marketing benefits for online businesses. They need to review their coursework if they don't consider it important.

they did have facebook unblocked but people just took the p*** with it and was only on there and never doing and work lol

Sage, the largest provider of Small Business accounts and payroll software in the UK, and the only current technology business listed in the FTSE100 have produced a great free white paper on the importance of social media for small and online businesses. And surely your tutor can't dispute their standing in the UK IT and business world.
    Here's the report to read for the rest of your lesson

sage.co.uk/PDF…pdf

danny09;6524530

lol fair play mate, under the thumb or round the little finger too ? lol

You wait till it happens...........you won't know what's hit you. :lol:

Original Poster

cagneuk;6524539

Sage, the largest provider of Small Business accounts and payroll … Sage, the largest provider of Small Business accounts and payroll software in the UK, and the only current technology business listed in the FTSE100 have produced a great free white paper on the importance of social media for small and online businesses. And surely your tutor can't dispute their standing in the UK IT and business world. Here's the report to read for the rest of your lessonhttp://www.sage.co.uk/PDF/ACT2010_Social_Media_Whitepaper.pdf

thanks but i'd rather not read that lol rep for you any way :thumbsup:

Syzable;6524555

You wait till it happens...........you won't know what's hit you. :lol:

lol has Sy gone into the brick wall and now has to ask his Mrs if he can do anything :lol:

Syzable;6524516

Wait till you're older mate...........you'll learn that the wife wears … Wait till you're older mate...........you'll learn that the wife wears the trousers in EVERY relationship without fail. :-D lol

Nonsense, Men rule the roost. you need to get her to read the book 'The Surrendered Wife' by Laura Doyle

danny09;6524566

lol has Sy gone into the brick wall and now has to ask his Mrs if he can … lol has Sy gone into the brick wall and now has to ask his Mrs if he can do anything :lol:

You may mock............you still have to ask your mum. :w00t: ;-)

cagneuk;6524576

Nonsense, Men rule the roost. you need to get her to read the book 'The … Nonsense, Men rule the roost. you need to get her to read the book 'The Surrendered Wife' by Laura Doyle

I don't want to rule..........i like chilling. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6524578

You may mock............you still have to ask your mum. :w00t: ;-)

i ask nobody, im 19 next month lol im basically an adult :thinking: :w00t: lol

[QUOTE=danny09;6524566]thanks but i'd rather not read that lol rep for you any way :thumbsup:
    QUOTE]

In that case, yetisports all the way :-D

danny09;6524604

i ask nobody, im 19 next month lol im basically an adult :thinking: … i ask nobody, im 19 next month lol im basically an adult :thinking: :w00t: lol

lol. :-D

Original Poster

cagneuk;6524606

In that case, yetisports all the way :-D

i have that on my ipod lol!!!!

Original Poster

:-D finished :-D back in an hour :lol:!!!!

Well.............that's my charitble deed done for the day.

Now to go and kick the dog to even things out. :lol:

Syzable;6524650

Well.............that's my charitble deed done for the day.Now to go and … Well.............that's my charitble deed done for the day.Now to go and kick the dog to even things out. :lol:

:w00t: :lol:

Syzable;6524396

Days like today where the littlest are at nursery whilst big bro is at … Days like today where the littlest are at nursery whilst big bro is at school is a chance to recharge the batteries and prepare for Friday Night Fight Night. lolCongrats on 2000 :thumbsup:

Tell me about it, not to mention the other six fight nights a week! (and mornings,evenings etc)

harlzter;6524933

Tell me about it, not to mention the other six fight nights a week! (and … Tell me about it, not to mention the other six fight nights a week! (and mornings,evenings etc)

I think it's lifes way of punishing us for when we did it ourselves as kids. lol

Original Poster

waheyy and im back peoples
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844455
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      3. Royal Mil track and trace44
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions