Any body here own a horse or go horse riding ??

just wondered

17 Comments

me 'n 'orses, don't see eye to eye.

I'm scared of horses. :oops:

Ride on occasion as have stables 5 mins away, my niece and some friends have horses

i dont like horses :lol: rode one when i was 5, it made me cry :lol:

Original Poster

queenlush;8032630

:lol:

i love them, i used to ride when i was really little about three for quite a while dont know what happened after that then i started horse riding again, fell of this horse because the people at the place didnt put the sadle propally so i slid under the horse before that happened the electric went of and i have to make the horse go in a circle and believe it or not now they have closed down lol, but my aunty owns a horse and her friend has a farm with loads of horses so im going to start riding again lol !

so just wondered if anybody here has them ?!

micoo;8032666

My dad made me ride a donkey on Blackpool beach and that made me cry!!!!! i think it stems from there.

Original Poster

micoo;8032666

what a wuss !

aah96;8032682

what a wuss !

:cry:

aah96;8032674

:lol: i love them, i used to ride when i was really little about three … :lol: i love them, i used to ride when i was really little about three for quite a while dont know what happened after that then i started horse riding again, fell of this horse because the people at the place didnt put the sadle propally so i slid under the horse before that happened the electric went of and i have to make the horse go in a circle and believe it or not now they have closed down lol, but my aunty owns a horse and her friend has a farm with loads of horses so im going to start riding again lol ! so just wondered if anybody here has them ?!

Two of the girls i work with own horses and they travel all over to show them. One gets up at 5 every morning to muck them out and feed them before she comes to work. That's dedication!!!

Original Poster

micoo;8032694

:cry:

:lol:

im even going to ask her if i can start horse jumping should be interesting i have go to a point where i have thought if i break anything then i do i might even be able to stay off school lol, but i need to be more active !

Original Poster

choc1969;8032660

Ride on occasion as have stables 5 mins away, my niece and some friends … Ride on occasion as have stables 5 mins away, my niece and some friends have horses

Cool, when i move im hoping to make friends with a girl down the road who has 2 horses and stables !

used to go horse riding when i was in school and uni... but not anymore , would like to go back to horse riding, only 10 mins away from where i live.

its really good tho.

An ex gf of mine had 3 horses, she taught me how to ride......suffered a couple of broken bones,loads of sprains and bruises....oh and a sore bum

Was cool tho :thumbsup:

queenlush;8032630

me too, they've got big teef http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/fear/t3607.gif

My daughter has a pony, something I vowed would never happen as having had 5 of my own at one stage I know the commitment involved.
Went on to take it up again myself when riding throught some woods 3 dogs came out of no where and spooked the horses I came of and ended up with a level 2 sprain 7 weeks of work and 6 months later still in pain.

Be careful they can be unpredictable but just as loving - enjoy

richp;8033123

me too, they've got big teef

It is the teef thing ......:-D

queenlush;8033403

It is the teef thing ......:-D

yeah i reckon one nip & they could have your arm off !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2158
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846089
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions