Groups

Any booked a holiday throught sunmaster.co.uk?

They have ATOL but not ABTA.

what are your experiences

7 Comments

Yes. Have used them and 'on the beach' many times with no problem.

ATOL is what you want (if flying). Pay at least £100 on a credit card (I know the charges suck) but you'll also have section 75 of the consumer credit act to protect you, even if you pay the remainder by a different method.

yes me too through on the beach

I have used them before and they have been fine. Just remember that the price quoted would not cover any luggage, transfers etc.I also use them as a search tool for flights and hotels then try and book direct with the airline I.e easy jet/Ryanair. You can also save my booking with the hotel direct.

Yep, just be aware that the price you see on their site though is the price at the time of viewing.
    When submitting the holiday, it's only a request for them to call you back & check the price at the time of the call, so it could go up.

Original Poster

thanks everyone

Paddy_o_furniture

ATOL is what you want (if flying). Pay at least £100 on a credit card (I … ATOL is what you want (if flying). Pay at least £100 on a credit card (I know the charges suck) but you'll also have section 75 of the consumer credit act to protect you, even if you pay the remainder by a different method.

You don't need to pay that much can be as little as a pound so long as the total price is over 100 pounds. which.co.uk/con…BSA
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions