Any Buy to let mortgage recommendation 75% LTV interest only,?

Posted 16th Oct
i need to take mortgage for Buy to let 75% LTV interest only, with purchase price of 200k
most of the rates and true costs are coming for 2 year fixed £250 a month in interest, 3 year 270 and 5 year similar to 3 year so any good recommendation will be appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Best talk to a mortgage broker but the extra 3% Stamp Duty (second home) and the new tax for landlords is a killer to the sums carefully.....
Spizzenergi16/10/2019 21:59

Best talk to a mortgage broker but the extra 3% Stamp Duty (second home) …Best talk to a mortgage broker but the extra 3% Stamp Duty (second home) and the new tax for landlords is a killer to the sums carefully.....

Good
chimp14uk17/10/2019 06:45

Good

That’s why they are looking at interest only I guess as they can keep costs lower.
cmdr_elito17/10/2019 07:53

That’s why they are looking at interest only I guess as they can keep c …That’s why they are looking at interest only I guess as they can keep costs lower.

thanks guys.. comparision sites and broker giving similar rates...so wondering feedback from community
techsavvy17/10/2019 09:10

thanks guys.. comparision sites and broker giving similar rates...so …thanks guys.. comparision sites and broker giving similar rates...so wondering feedback from community

One thing I would add that with interest only if prices fall (as they are currently doing in many places) you could be left with a hefty deficit.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants