Expired

Any car sales folk on ?

Found 18th Mar 2009
My uncle is looking for a new car hes no bothered about the new 09 plate but it needs to be new.
Hes wanting a small car, Diesel, 5 door .

He likes the Nissan Micra or the Citreon c3

Any deals around ?

1. Ask
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
10 Comments

they are advertising on our tv Trade Centre Wales 06 corsas or Micras for £3,999 buy now pay nothing until July with 0% interest, dont know where you are based but seems a really good deal for Wales

Original Poster

octobergirl;4677917

they are advertising on our tv Trade Centre Wales 06 corsas or Micras for … they are advertising on our tv Trade Centre Wales 06 corsas or Micras for £3,999 buy now pay nothing until July with 0% interest, dont know where you are based but seems a really good deal for Wales

Up in Bonny Scotland. He's looking for brand new and no need for finance.

Cheers anyway

Would definitely go for the jap before anything french.
Just have to do t of net searching for best prices.

Dunno about any deals, but Nissan's are good cars. Very reliable in my experience.

hibees;4678047

Would definitely go for the jap before anything french.Just have to do t … Would definitely go for the jap before anything french.Just have to do t of net searching for best prices.

Only problem with Nissan these days, is that they are owned by Renault.

As an aside, I think you'll find that most dealers will be offering great deals these days. The new and used car market are in dire straights, so anyone looking to buy new is great news to them.

Being up where I am, I guess you are limited to Arnold Shark, Machargs, Parks etc - so go check out their websites and see what offers they're doing. You should be able to haggle a great deal - play them off against each other.

When you say "new" you talking delivery miles? or just newish with v.low miles?

Motorpoint have always been good and theres one Glasgow way, group stock is available and i've had 2 cars ferried upto the Burnley depot from Derby and they've waived the transportation cost

Original Poster

mbgringo;4678167

When you say "new" you talking delivery miles? or just newish with v.low … When you say "new" you talking delivery miles? or just newish with v.low miles?Motorpoint have always been good and theres one Glasgow way, group stock is available and i've had 2 cars ferried upto the Burnley depot from Derby and they've waived the transportation cost

He's saying brand spanking but i coukd talk him around.

Cheers

moob;4678129

Only problem with Nissan these days, is that they are owned by Renault.

NOOOOOOOO!!
Damned Flenches:oops:

Go for a VW their diesels are excellent and they do a range of small cars.

The Polo TDIs are really nice
Post a comment
@
    Text