Groups
    EXPIRED

Any car tyre deals?

Looking to change front tyres of my car (205/50/16). Can anybody please suggest some website doing offers this christmas?

8 Comments

I use Blackcircles as their prices are good and they are affiliated to a garage locally.

Original Poster

Ebeneezer;7282610

I use Blackcircles as their prices are good and they are affiliated to a … I use Blackcircles as their prices are good and they are affiliated to a garage locally.

Thanks! I tried them for rear wheels and they are good. They would definately be my choice again if i dont find any better deal.

mytyres.co.uk/

Bought Dunlops there in the summer for 40% of the supply price of Blackstone etc - free delivery from Germany, I think.

Local mechanic got them fitted for me for a fiver each. Had to take old tyres to dump myself or would have had to pay disposal charge! :thumbsup:

try ]http//ww….uk they are usually quite good

I used [url]www.bestbuytyres.co.uk[/url] last time - they were cheaper than blackcircles (who have a much funnier name though) for the size and brand I wanted.

Original Poster

Thanks very much. looking at all the suggested sites.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767385
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1420
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      4. 5am gym crew20132

See more discussions