Groups

any Cardiff residents - Millenium Stadium - parking ideas

we are coming to Cardiff for the rugby on Saturday and are looking for parking ideas.

As we have to drive back to Birmingham after the game I am trying to avoid parking too close to the Stadium as getting out will be chaos I am sure.

Also one of the party is not so good at walking long distances due to arthritis !

So I was thinking of some city centre parking and using public transport / taxi to get to the game.

Or do any Cardiff residents have any other clever ideas?

any help / advice / ideas gratefully received

many thanks

5 Comments

park and ride from cardiff city stadium m8

depends on how far your happy to walk but lots of places within 20 mins walk
    try cf24 4jg as a starting point any roads off of cathays terrace have some free [parking
    n

park and ride, from newport side of cardiff £3.00!!! bargain !!

Park & Ride. Cheapest option by far, and you get dropped off near enough to the stadium. Here's the link for more info:

visitcardiff.com/sit…ide

Original Poster

ejmna1

depends on how far your happy to walk but lots of places within 20 mins … depends on how far your happy to walk but lots of places within 20 mins walktry cf24 4jg as a starting point any roads off of cathays terrace have some free [parkingn

many thanks - parked in Mainey road near Lidl - worked a treat

EliTom
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions