Groups
    EXPIRED

Any cashback credit card with no annual fee?

Any cashback credit card with no annual fee?
    At first I thought that capital is free but it's not. I'm going to spend it on christmas and pay my university fee as well. I think I would get it back more than just points of my nectar card.
    Thanks

5 Comments

i was going to ask the same question, on with m&s and more card but want to switch to a better one with cash back, my amex is not accepting everywhere

]Shell from citi? 3% on Shell fuel and 1% on everything else

Original Poster

Thank you very much. I'm a kind of confusing because I use to browse around egg's card web and I still think that I can earn casback only the retailers that they have a deal with them.
    new.egg.com/vis…tml

symbian

Thank you very much. I'm a kind of confusing because I use to browse … Thank you very much. I'm a kind of confusing because I use to browse around egg's card web and I still think that I can earn casback only the retailers that they have a deal with them.]http://new.egg.com/visitor/0,,3_87199--View_1858,00.html

Egg credit card is different from Egg Money. The latter is a credit + debit card which pays interest (4.5% APR I think) on +ive balance and cashback on all purchases.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1019
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...66
      3. Wifi extender1014
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1312

See more discussions