Any centre parcs type of places you would recommend?

Posted 2nd Jun
Wanted to go on a proper luxurious holiday this summer, dosent look like it’ll happen now does it. Still fancy a break and have started looking at centre parcs. I understand they aren’t open yet but are looking to open up soon. Any recommendations on places like centre parcs, private cabins, that type of thing? Trying to think outside of the box a little. Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I imagine the Centre Parcs management are already planning on doubling their already extortionate prices and rubbing their hands in glee at the increased homestay footfall this year. What’s your budget and when??
togethertravel.co.uk/des…les

Yorkshire Dales Holidays In Luxurious Glass-Fronted Lodges Rugged moors and soft voluptuous dales, Yorkshire serves up helpings of English countryside at its most iconic. Add in pretty stone hamlets, historic market towns, imposing castles, walking trails and cosy pubs, and you have a county that delivers a wealth of holiday pleasures.

Our Yorkshire Dales holidays are designed to help you experience the beauty that North Yorkshire has to offer. In a stunning location and with exceptional views, our glass fronted log-cabins are set in 55 acres of pristine countryside in Swaledale. Rurally located but only a scenic, 20-minute walk from the charming market town of Richmond, the lodges are self catering and are perfect for a relaxing and peaceful UK mid-week break or weekend getaway in the Dales

40950158-oc2c2.jpg
myusernamehasgone23402/06/2020 14:26

https://www.togethertravel.co.uk/destinations/england/yorkshire-dalesYorkshire Dales Holidays In Luxurious Glass-Fronted Lodges Rugged moors and soft voluptuous dales, Yorkshire serves up helpings of English countryside at its most iconic. Add in pretty stone hamlets, historic market towns, imposing castles, walking trails and cosy pubs, and you have a county that delivers a wealth of holiday pleasures.Our Yorkshire Dales holidays are designed to help you experience the beauty that North Yorkshire has to offer. In a stunning location and with exceptional views, our glass fronted log-cabins are set in 55 acres of pristine countryside in Swaledale. Rurally located but only a scenic, 20-minute walk from the charming market town of Richmond, the lodges are self catering and are perfect for a relaxing and peaceful UK mid-week break or weekend getaway in the Dales[Image]

Will definitely check that out! Looks very nice
Buy a tent lots to choose from then pick your destination again lots of choices.
ArcadeAssassin02/06/2020 14:03

I imagine the Centre Parcs management are already planning on doubling …I imagine the Centre Parcs management are already planning on doubling their already extortionate prices and rubbing their hands in glee at the increased homestay footfall this year. What’s your budget and when??

Budget wise I don’t want to say it doesn’t matter but I’m almost certain a summer holiday I was going to book would have cost more. Maybe looking mid to late August.
Kratos6902/06/2020 14:29

Budget wise I don’t want to say it doesn’t matter but I’m almost certain a …Budget wise I don’t want to say it doesn’t matter but I’m almost certain a summer holiday I was going to book would have cost more. Maybe looking mid to late August.

In that case. I live near here and it’s pretty amazing.

Cornwall 5 star Hotub luvin lodges
I was meant to be there now !

They refunded my money
Post a comment
@
    Text