any CFD dealers here, hope your doing well today :)

8 replies
Found 6th Nov 2008
just made £2,300 in 5 minutes against sterling versus the dollar GBP/USD with the 1.5% rate cut, any other cfd dealers do similar ? hope so!, ok back to my dealing platform.

1. Misc
  2. Pound
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Pound
8 Comments

what does that mean?

'contract for difference'

its a city trader type of thing to do with buying assets at a certain value, with an agreement that the person you're buying off will give you the difference between what you pay and what its 'actually' worth when you get it - as far as I can tell, with the 1.5% drop in the interest rate, alot of assets are worth alot less than they were, so alot of people are getting lumps of cash from sellers to make up the differences.

]http//12…iew

Original Poster

correct chrishill, but anyone can have a cfd account now if you have a little bit of stock/shares exsperience, you dont have to be a city trader anymore, you can do it from the comfort of your own home now like i do, out of bed and straight on pc trading platform im actually up £2937 since dinner time i got up late hehe, today is exceptional day for me i usually try to make £200 to £500 a day.

can you reccomend any sites to start this sort of thing off, can i also ask what sort of bank you started with (i am a member of a few bettign syndicates but never looked into trading till recently)

Banned

stay well clear of cfds- daytrader its irresponsible of u trying to promote cfds

this is truely gambling

no ordinary man can make money on cfds as theres massive losses

notice daytrader hasnt mentioned anything about losses- dt spit it out - how much have u lost?

Original Poster

i have a fund of £50k+ i can call on, but started with just £10k as a margin and not had to touch my main pot yet, i am with IG markets, but be very careful with gearing, it can wipe you out, if you are going to open a account open there limited risk account, all info here on there site DYR thou.

]http//ww…uk/

Original Poster

ROKO;3389625

stay well clear of cfds- daytrader its irresponsible of u trying to … stay well clear of cfds- daytrader its irresponsible of u trying to promote cfdsthis is truely gamblingno ordinary man can make money on cfds as theres massive lossesnotice daytrader hasnt mentioned anything about losses- dt spit it out - how much have u lost?

you are correct sir you must be very careful i do not promote the guy asked, thats why i use a limited risk account, and yes i have been down and lost, but am up overall at the moment, if your careful and disaplind you can be ok, remember only 5% of traders make money to live on.

ROKO i been dealing in shares last 20+ years, so i am very carefull but have lost acourse.

SO BE VERY CAREFUL PEOPLE

I GIVE NO ADVICE

Original Poster

dow just closed im up £3377 made on the day, wait for asia to open tonight going to be a meltdown.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Man Flying Homemade Rocket Into Space To Prove Earth Is Flat.....87
    2. Autonomous bots - a mock up of thinking big11
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread435514945
    4. Uber admits hiding massive data breach and paying hackers33
    5. Products that should be kept far apart79

See more discussions