Any chance of free del on something thats £5.15 Holland and Barrett

11 replies
Found 16th Jan 2010
Basically the title

Also i have a smallish one in my town what are they like for keeping stock ?

Do they tend to have most things that are on their site ?

Thanks everyone

11 Comments

Can't really help but H&B stores are small because they can easily fit 1000's of littke bottles on the shelves

Maybe if you post what you are after, someone can tell you if they are likely to stock it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;7567037

Can't really help but H&B stores are small because they can easily fit … Can't really help but H&B stores are small because they can easily fit 1000's of littke bottles on the shelvesMaybe if you post what you are after, someone can tell you if they are likely to stock it :thumbsup:

Cheers and its ...
hollandandbarrett.com/pag…167

Hoping it will help with acne

Have you not trie asking them?

james_lfc;7567086

Cheers and its ... … Cheers and its ... http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=78&prodid=167#variationsHoping it will help with acne

I expect they would have it, if it's really a trek for you, you could phone them to save you a trip :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Nitro111;7567106

Have you not trie asking them?

i've only just found it now on the net so i cant ring the store yet, but im thinking of ordering tonight in order to get it as soon as possible

james_lfc;7567086

Cheers and its ... … Cheers and its ... http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=78&prodid=167#variationsHoping it will help with acne

James, have you tried any NV Perricone products? I used to work for SK:N Clinics and we used that and it worked extremely well. You need a product that regulates your skin cell renewal. The reason you have acne is that your skin is renewing too fast. When I was there they also sold something that did the same which was in a green and white tube... I can't remember the name of it but my Mum has some as it's also used for older skin which renews itself too quickly so I can find out for you?

not sure if it will help, but they usually have them in my local one, in preston.

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;7567152

James, have you tried any NV Perricone products? I used to work for SK:N … James, have you tried any NV Perricone products? I used to work for SK:N Clinics and we used that and it worked extremely well. You need a product that regulates your skin cell renewal. The reason you have acne is that your skin is renewing too fast. When I was there they also sold something that did the same which was in a green and white tube... I can't remember the name of it but my Mum has some as it's also used for older skin which renews itself too quickly so I can find out for you?

Hi thanks for writing all that its really appreciated although iv just search NV Perricone products on google and it found anti ageing products :s

james_lfc;7567194

Hi thanks for writing all that its really appreciated although iv just … Hi thanks for writing all that its really appreciated although iv just search NV Perricone products on google and it found anti ageing products :s

Nah, they do do some anti aging stuff but they do stuff for acne... The thing you want is called Avene Diacneal. It contains stuff that stops the skin thickening and also a very small % of glycolic acid to help the skin renew. I'd really really suggest trying these products because they honestly do work. I've seen people come in with horrendous acne and within a few months it's completely cleared up! Haved you considered having a course of glycolic acid peels? You'd only need low % ones but they'd help you if you feel you've got really bad skin.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help, it turns out they have it in the shop and that its open today, special thanks to baffledsalmon repped

Banned

hi sulfur is also meant to help acne - either in the form mof msm or homeopathic hepar sulpher
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions