EXPIRED

any chance of someone sending me a code for t-mobile blockbusters Night in Promo :)

Iv been trying this morning to use a couple of old sims that i bought with cheap phones a while ago - but one says the sim registration has failed and the other says it cannot make outbound calls. it may be because iv had them for a very long time - but i was sure that as there was £5 on each they would be fine.

You need to text night in to 3000 - its free and it has to be from a t-mob sim. I would really appreciate it and give rep.

6 Comments

got a couple of t-mob sims in the house, when you need it for ?

Text sent for you. PM you with details.

PM sent with code, Enjoy!

Original Poster

thankyou both- will leave rep.

can i just hand over the code on paper or will they need to see it on my phone?

s_paul;8539632

thankyou both- will leave rep.can i just hand over the code on paper or … thankyou both- will leave rep.can i just hand over the code on paper or will they need to see it on my phone?

Don't know never done it.
Could text it to you if you wanted.
Or text yourself the message as I typed out the message to you.

I would have thought as long as it goes through their PC they won't care.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8539852

Don't know never done it.Could text it to you if you wanted.Or text … Don't know never done it.Could text it to you if you wanted.Or text yourself the message as I typed out the message to you.I would have thought as long as it goes through their PC they won't care.

i went into the store before i saw your comment - first worker wouldnt accept it and then a tried again with another worker and said that my battery on my phone had gone dead but i had the code - he said he would do this time. So youve made the day of two kids who got alvin and the chipmunks and twilight - and it didnt cost me a fortune.

Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions