Groups

Any charities that allow you to text amount below £3 as donations - using phone credit

I've got around 6 sims each with around £2 or £3 on each. I know that there were charieties that you could text to get a picture e.g breast cancer - get a pic of a pink ribbon and it would cost £1.50 and operator charge.

But ive tried the number i used ofr that a while back and its no longer working and i cant seem to find any other charities that do this after searching google.

I'd rather donate than chuck the sims away

4 Comments

Sorry i dont know the answer to that, but if push comes to shove just enter some competitions to use it up. You never know you might win.

Original Poster

calmacuk

Found this one through google for a £1 … Found this one through google for a £1 donation:http://www.stbarnabas-hospice.org.uk/default.asp?id=218

thankyou.

Also Comic Relief do £1 text donations, I thnk it is 70001 but would need to double check.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29134
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846161
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio22

See more discussions