any cheap contracts .

Posted 9th Nov
Hi I am looking for a cheap contract. my budget is £5 for at least 1gb
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
£5 whole pounds eh. Welcome to HUKD
Why not just get a GiffGaff sim card?
Have a look on uswitch mobiles there are a few 38945808-02cOT.jpg38945808-KRP8J.jpg38945808-jDFrX.jpg
Plusnet. 3.5gb
Bf will have a deal it usually does
If you're happy to do a cashback deal, you can get 2gb data with unlimited mins and text for £5 a month with a brand new phone at mobile phones direct.
If your with sky, they have 2gb, unlimited texts/mins, for £3, this was a while back speak to them nicely see what they'll do
Dyslexic_Dog09/11/2019 22:53

If you're happy to do a cashback deal, you can get 2gb data with unlimited …If you're happy to do a cashback deal, you can get 2gb data with unlimited mins and text for £5 a month with a brand new phone at mobile phones direct.

What is the deal
@hello2883
There's quite a few,

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/o2-contract-mobile-phones/doro-5516-black

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/o2-contract-mobile-phones/nokia-22-16gb-black

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/o2-contract-mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-a20e-32gb-black

Like I say, if you don't mind a cashback deal there's a few to choose from. Or for a couple of pounds more there's loads to choose from with more data included.
I personally have taken out five contracts with them and never once had a cashback payment declined.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 10th Nov
Dyslexic_Dog10/11/2019 09:52

...I personally have taken out five contracts with them and never once had …...I personally have taken out five contracts with them and never once had a cashback payment declined.

True of most cashback by redemption offers, until the merchant ceases trading. Obviously that will never happen, just like it didn't with phones4u, except it did and left many peeps (including many HUKD members) up the creek lacking any cashback paddle.
Cautionary and balanced observation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants