Groups
    EXPIRED

Any cheap Linx7 tablet cases around?

Got a linx7 tablet from the offer here last week. Can someone point me to a cheap case that would be suitable for this? I'm sure 100's of other HUKDers have also got the tablet so a cheap case would be nice for a cheap tab. Thanks

8 Comments

Still waiting for my delivery. Grr

abusaleh

Got a linx7 tablet from the offer here last week. Can someone point me to … Got a linx7 tablet from the offer here last week. Can someone point me to a cheap case that would be suitable for this? I'm sure 100's of other HUKDers have also got the tablet so a cheap case would be nice for a cheap tab. Thanks

what do you use it for? they look cool but dont see how you would use this sort of tab

Original Poster

Comment

whelan189

what do you use it for? they look cool but dont see how you would use … what do you use it for? they look cool but dont see how you would use this sort of tab

I use my iPad mainly and never got on with androids, so windows was a good alternative for the odd things ios wouldn't let you do, like streaming occasionally which requires flash.

Captainbeavus

Still waiting for my delivery. Grr

**** Yodel.

Banned

I've ordered one of these amazon.co.uk/gp/…OAC no idea what its like (or the tablet as still waiting for it) but is that the sort of case you mean? If you are looking for the gel/rubber cases similar to phone cases then I didn't manage to find any of those specifically for the linx 7 and the universal gel cases were the wrong dimensions
    Edited by: "Holly1985" 8th Dec 2014

rev6

**** Yodel.

Haha. Just received a dispatch email! Parcel Force..

Banned

Captainbeavus

Haha. Just received a dispatch email! Parcel Force..

I would double check that if I were you, when I bought one it said DPD on the listing, the dispatch email had a Parcelforce link with Yodel tracking number, hopefully you've been lucky and theyv changed couriers.

Holly1985

I would double check that if I were you, when I bought one it said DPD … I would double check that if I were you, when I bought one it said DPD on the listing, the dispatch email had a Parcelforce link with Yodel tracking number, hopefully you've been lucky and theyv changed couriers.

The link takes me to the Parcel Force website, unfortunately no tracking number has been provided.

Thankfully I haven't had any problems with Yodel in the past, nor DPD.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!89
      2. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      4. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66

See more discussions