Any cheap ps4 membership?

Found 15th Jan
Looking for cheap ps4 membership, any going?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
psngames.org do one basically you buy it and you have to add their account to your ps4 and it allows your user to access + features that or cd keys for a genuine key code to use in store
oliverkennedy101 h, 2 m ago

psngames.org do one basically you buy it and you have to add their account …psngames.org do one basically you buy it and you have to add their account to your ps4 and it allows your user to access + features that or cd keys for a genuine key code to use in store

That sounds really dodgy. And if that account ever gets banned you'll lose access to any PS Plus monthly games.
Not dodgy
That is 100% dodgy to add another account. I did that to get GTA V and when that account got banned I lost the game.
oliverkennedy103 h, 4 m ago

Not dodgy

Any site selling Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (OEM/Retail)for £8 can't be 100% legit
BailOut9 h, 57 m ago

That is 100% dodgy to add another account. I did that to get GTA V and …That is 100% dodgy to add another account. I did that to get GTA V and when that account got banned I lost the game.

Have to agree. We did that for my daughter as she wanted sims 4. Bought it,managed to play it for a few weeks and the next thing you know it's gone. Would definitely steer well clear of that site.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants