Expired

any cheap tablets under £40?

Found 12th Feb 2014
As above

Only need it for one app. Live streaming Mixlr.
Community Updates
AskTablet
7 Comments
get on ebay
Original Poster
UnicornRiver

get on ebay

Thanks!

Do you think this will be sufficient for what I need.

ebay.co.uk/itm…2de

I haven't heard of that tablet at all, so can't really comment - There is a deal at moment where if you get a tastecard then you can have a free Avoca 7 tablet (£49.99 for year) so if you think u may use tastecard this could be good - Also a couple on ebay, I only looked quickly and found this ebay.co.uk/itm…799 there are probably more too - That tablet should be fine. Also link to tastecard deal tastecard.co.uk/avoca
Original Poster
UnicornRiver

I haven't heard of that tablet at all, so can't really comment - There is … I haven't heard of that tablet at all, so can't really comment - There is a deal at moment where if you get a tastecard then you can have a free Avoca 7 tablet (£49.99 for year) so if you think u may use tastecard this could be good - Also a couple on ebay, I only looked quickly and found this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Avoca-7-Dual-Core-Android-Tablet-STB7013-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX-/201032361881?pt=UK_iPad_Tablets_eReaders&hash=item2ece766799 there are probably more too - That tablet should be fine. Also link to tastecard deal http://www.tastecard.co.uk/avoca

Thanks. You don;t get a free tablet. Based on the link you get the tablet at a discount price of £49.99. Your ebay link is cheaper.

We are pleased to offer new customers this exclusive promotion to buy a Avoca 7 tablet at discounted price of £49.99 (RPP £99.99) and receive a FREE tastecard membership (RPP £79.99). This fantastic, limited availability, offer SAVES YOU £129!
Sorry - You are correct the deal is for free tastecard with tablet, but taste card is normally £79.99 (£34.99 on offer permanently) As i said, If you want the tastecard it's a great deal. if not it's about standard price for tablet. Would probably have some kind of warranty with tablet from Tatecard deal too, as ebay one I doubt you will - Could be better deals out there?

Good review for this tablet here geeksquad.co.uk/art…iew and also more info from a HUKD thread here hotukdeals.com/dea…623
Original Poster
any other brands out there under £40?
Hi! Got STB7013 with tastecard membership 6 days ago. Tablet now fails to start, seems to be stuck in a battery charging loop. Following factory reset video on avoca support channel got me nowhere. Support site unhelpful. The geek squad review is on but I'm experiencing reliability issues.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants