EXPIRED

any cheaper programmes like microsoft office please

Banned
Daughter needs something like this for college but its like £100

15 Comments

Banned

Those.... or get a usenet account for a day and get it free!

Open office
Abi word.
IBM Office suite.

It was 30 odd pounds for students a while back. I find open office pap, but it is free I suppose

£38 for students of if you're stingy get open office for free.

Torrents

Online web apps MS Web apps

or

£39 here

your daughter can get ms office for £30 using her own email that she has through her school/college

does she have an ac.uk email address?

If so, she can get brand new MS office for £38, I've just ordered one....!!

Original Poster Banned

firth_face

does she have an ac.uk email address?If so, she can get brand new MS … does she have an ac.uk email address?If so, she can get brand new MS office for £38, I've just ordered one....!!

she is going to speak to the college on monday as the email adress she has she can only log in via college, she cant on her won computer, apparently the college are aware of this so see if anything has been done, i wasnt aware of this so thank you

Banned

Open office should be great but unfortunately it isn't. There's a reason no businesses touch it.

sassie

she is going to speak to the college on monday as the email adress she … she is going to speak to the college on monday as the email adress she has she can only log in via college, she cant on her won computer, apparently the college are aware of this so see if anything has been done, i wasnt aware of this so thank you

She doesn't need to access the email on her own computer, as long as she has access to a .ac address it'll be fine.

Original Poster Banned

jtx

She doesn't need to access the email on her own computer, as long as she … She doesn't need to access the email on her own computer, as long as she has access to a .ac address it'll be fine.

is it not a downloaded version where they send link to your email then?
Edited by: "sassie" 2nd Oct 2010

Yea, just forward the email to another one.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
  2. GOT Leaks again614
  3. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
  4. Sad news about Barcelona2073

See more discussions