Any cheapish hotels that allow you to take 3 kids?

8 replies
Found 5th Feb 2010
Travelodge and Holiday inn are predominately 2 adults and 2 children max per room

1. Misc
  2. Hotel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hotel
8 Comments

how old?

would they know? lol

Unless the third child is under 12 months.

Original Poster

The third child is 2 years, but its not a case of wouldl they know, its a case of not wanting the third child in between the missus and I ;D

generaloneill;7764336

The third child is 2 years, but its not a case of wouldl they know, its a … The third child is 2 years, but its not a case of wouldl they know, its a case of not wanting the third child in between the missus and I ;D

well then no the budget hotel prob wont accomodate you if you want beds in the same room, will he/she sleep in a travel cot?

I have 3 children but the third is just 6 months so I take a travel cot.
Where are you looking at going? I've seen a couple of hotels near Legoland that have adjoining rooms etc

Banned

primeire inn
hilton doin 50% off weekends

look at b&b's aswell cos theyre goin cheap too

holiday inn do allow families what you on abouts???

...take a ready bed for the little'un.. hide the kid in a suitcase when passing reception for the first time- then act normally thereafter,...they'll be too busy to notice...lol

If it is a short stay I have used a blow up mattress in the room, and just gone in with two kids myself, and my wife takes the other in seperately. never been a problem, even with breakfast. Just stagger your arrival slightly in the dining room.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769565
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3166
    4. word association Game74244931

See more discussions