Found 8th Dec 2016
it got me thinking has any done or said something at christmas they shouldnt have

this is going to be a good one !

34 Comments

Not yet

For me, it's not starting my Xmas shopping earlier. Not long to go til the big day and 0 presents or Xmas dinner ingredients bought! oO

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

For me, it's not starting my Xmas shopping earlier. Not long to go til … For me, it's not starting my Xmas shopping earlier. Not long to go til the big day and 0 presents or Xmas dinner ingredients bought! oO

​thats true

Banned

Loads & loads

Original Poster

do tell

Spending my life chasing these reindeer oO

dafunq

Not yet

This. A bit early for this thread aint it? oO

Original Poster

sarah25

Spending my life chasing these reindeer oO

​sooo funny i need more of them where do u find em any tips

Staying up almost all night then having to struggle to stay awake on Christmas Day with the kids. Especially when you gotta build things & set up oO

Original Poster

Teza511

Staying up almost all night then having to struggle to stay awake on … Staying up almost all night then having to struggle to stay awake on Christmas Day with the kids. Especially when you gotta build things & set up oO

So true

I drank about half a bottle of absinthe one Xmas eve... I don't remember a thing from the three days that followed. Worst Xmas ever

mutley1

This. A bit early for this thread aint it? oO

Yeah, we have the office parties to get through yet, although I'm self employed so it's just me and a can of super strength.

Original Poster

lilymac

I drank about half a bottle of absinthe one Xmas eve... I don't remember … I drank about half a bottle of absinthe one Xmas eve... I don't remember a thing from the three days that followed. Worst Xmas ever

oO

Posting this.

airfix

Yeah, we have the office parties to get through yet, although I'm self … Yeah, we have the office parties to get through yet, although I'm self employed so it's just me and a can of super strength.

You dont know what you missing mate with the christmas office parties. Ive been to a few where i always get into trouble as they tend to get sexual after the flow of alcohol and i dont exactly need much encouragement, you know what i mean

mutley1

You dont know what you missing mate with the christmas office parties. … You dont know what you missing mate with the christmas office parties. Ive been to a few where i always get into trouble as they tend to get sexual after the flow of alcohol and i dont exactly need much encouragement, you know what i mean

Yes, I can imagine oO

https://media.giphy.com/media/A7AmeT20RJxzq/giphy.gif

airfix

Yes, I can imagine oO

I would love to ask what sequence of words now exists on your search history - but not sure if I should.

airfix

Yes, I can imagine oO

That is hilarious X)

A few years ago I was a vegetarian for 6 months , but xmas day came and I hid in the bedroom eating pigs in blankets .

Buying early this year has been awful! Every bloody present has gone down at least a few quid! Yet the two things I didn't get because middle daughter was unsure have more than doubled

Last year we were debating if turkeys could fly. Talking of such birds my nephew shouts out he knows about dildos. Obviously meaning dodo .

Sometimes regret spending too much thought on some people only to receive back tat. oO

Original Poster

CookinBat

Sometimes regret spending too much thought on some people only to receive … Sometimes regret spending too much thought on some people only to receive back tat. oO:(

Sorry

Just ate two full packs of aldi chocolate orange mince pies, thank God for being 22, 5'11 and 44kg can feel that diabetes cometh doe
Edited by: "FrankieThePanda" 8th Dec 2016

princess23

Sorry

You'll have to make it up to me somehow. oO

Have an addiction for Greggs mince pies, and diabetes

FrankieThePanda

Just ate two full packs of aldi chocolate orange mince pies, thank God … Just ate two full packs of aldi chocolate orange mince pies, thank God for being 22, 5'11 and 44kg can feel that diabetes cometh doe

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/sanaminfeeten/Diabeeteus.jpg

My only regret is that it has to happen every bloody year.

Original Poster

crispybitz

Buying early this year has been awful! Every bloody present has gone down … Buying early this year has been awful! Every bloody present has gone down at least a few quid! Yet the two things I didn't get because middle daughter was unsure have more than doubled

Is that a good thing if their cheap ??

Not being able to get into the christmass mood

Every year, my family make me regret coming home to spend Christmas with them.
This year, I have no choice.

Eating too many mince pies.
Edited by: "david_wavid" 9th Dec 2016

david_wavid

Eating too many mice pies.

Are you a cat?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions