Groups

Any chrome extensions that allow infinite scrolling on HUKD?

The extensions that I have used to allow me to scroll through HUKD deals on the front page without ever having to click 'next page'. But mine all stopped working for HUKD a few months ago, just wondering if anyone knows of any that still work?

3 Comments

PageZipper chrome.google.com/web…=en

the only issue is you have to click the icon to trigger the scroll(autoloading)

I use it on several sites and just click mouse wheel and move cursor down a little

Original Poster

philphil61

PageZipper … PageZipper https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pagezipper/fbbmnbomimdgmecfpbilhoafgmmeagef?hl=enthe only issue is you have to click the icon to trigger the scroll(autoloading)I use it on several sites and just click mouse wheel and move cursor down a little

thanks a lot for the suggestion! I installed pagezipper- when using it to browse the HUKD front page, it loads the next pages, but it doesn't seem to load any of the deal thumbnails on those pages? Does the same thing happen for you?

shadders139

thanks a lot for the suggestion! I installed pagezipper- when using it … thanks a lot for the suggestion! I installed pagezipper- when using it to browse the HUKD front page, it loads the next pages, but it doesn't seem to load any of the deal thumbnails on those pages? Does the same thing happen for you?

yes but if I like a specific post I'll open in new tab and continue scrolling
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions