Groups

Any cider kegs

anyone find any cider 5 litre kegs Morrison's or tesco or anywhere I've given up now been to 23 various superstores looking for some near to north wales, north west or Shrewsbury, mid wales way

14 Comments

Hmmmm Cider.. Could just do with an ice cold one right about now..

if you google morrisons they come up as stockists so you could ring around for stock
    or if you have amazon prime for free del
    amazon.co.uk/s/r…RFF

morrisons in wigan

23 jeezo your keen!

Original Poster

ldee46

23 jeezo your keen!

​so keen!!! been working away so visited lots on the way home, no idea why these places don't over stock as was so popular last summer unlike these real ale kegs I see lots on the shelves don't get me wrong I don't mind some real ale but cider is just amazing !!

Original Poster

which one do they have plenty I'm there !!!

Try Booths

Original Poster

Badhumour

Try Booths

​booths you seen them yourself ?

Morrison's(coalville) had koppaberg mixed fruit 5 litre keg at £18

if Morrisons stock kegs but don't do them at the store can't you just order it via them. Or ask them if they stock it at a nerby store.

I know Sainsburys can look at all stores in their local area via computer network for any stock on sheilfs.

pop to makro strongbow 88pint keg for around £90.......you need gas and a pump

mattinhull

pop to makro strongbow 88pint keg for around £90.......you need gas and … pop to makro strongbow 88pint keg for around £90.......you need gas and a pump

For that equipment, talk to me.

cdennis1990

booths you seen them yourself ?

Defo seen beer kegs...worth a try if local or ring them?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?620
      2. Wallpaper and PVA55
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      4. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11

See more discussions