Any codes for Emirates flights?

Hi,
I plan to travel to Dubai towards the end of August. Could not find any code to use (except for some topcashback). In the past, if paying by barcalays card, a discount of £10-20 was avaialble. However that code (UKBARC1) does not work any more.
Does any one knows some discount code or can give some advice?
many thanks for reading.
Cheers!!

8 Comments

Try Southall travel. They are normally cheaper for flights than most travel agents.

Original Poster

Hitya

Try Southall travel. They are normally cheaper for flights than most … Try Southall travel. They are normally cheaper for flights than most travel agents.

Thanks Hitya, shall try that one

Let me know if it is cheaper then STA!

I am in the processing of booking flights with Flight centre i think i will givve Southall Travel a call first. Flight centre beat my other price by £48 so if you get a price phone them and they will beat it ....!!

I have phoned Southall Travel and they have beat the price again for me by £35.00...thanks

Edit update....went back with Flight Centre for the same price as Southall Travel....i wanted to book it with Flight centre really the guy has been really helpful and a much bigger company .....i think anyway.

If you want his email address let me know they wont be beaten on price.
Edited by: "lindseyanndavis" 15th Jun 2011

Hi
Could I have the email please as I bought one of the £240 flights with Flight Centre and loved Dubai so much I want to go back and my mate said August but she flies emirates as her chap pays haha!
There was a deal on here for 5* All Inclusive at IBN Battata for £639 but that is in September but I do wish I had booked it now!

etihad is fab too- they have a loyalty prog. comp[are prices for both..

Also try thewisemiser.com I'v had some great deals from them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1121
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226

See more discussions