Any COMET promo codes about ..... ?

As above really.

Thanks.

17 Comments

hi. Latest ones are listed here.

comet.co.uk/sho…ric

Cheers.

Original Poster

Unfortunately, i'm looking for a code for % off computing, specifically laptops.

Thanks for your help though :thumbsup:

Banned

smithyp1;3082227

Unfortunately, i'm looking for a code for % off computing, specifically … Unfortunately, i'm looking for a code for % off computing, specifically laptops.Thanks for your help though :thumbsup:

remember to look around and see if its cheaper somewhere that another company like dixons, pcworldl will price match, maybe even post what you want and see if someone esle can find it cheaper

remember there is loads of us looking for new laptops for xmas, so we may may be able to find it cheaper

Original Poster

This is what i'm after .....

ACER AS5315-201G08MI

Screen size 15 inches
    Processor Intel Celeron Mobile
    Memory (RAM) 1024 MB
    Storage (hard drive) 80 GB
    Operating system Windows Vista Home Basic

Currently £289.99 .....

Banned

smithyp1;3082463

This is what i'm after .....ACER AS5315-201G08MI Screen size 15 inches … This is what i'm after .....ACER AS5315-201G08MI Screen size 15 inches Processor Intel Celeron Mobile Memory (RAM) 1024 MB Storage (hard drive) 80 GB Operating system Windows Vista Home Basic Currently £289.99 .....

Have you tried cash generators etc.....

Banned

got some better ones on tesco.com, a bit more money but far better spec, is it this model you deffo want

Original Poster

Only because the missus has one and it's brilliant for what we need it for.

So just thought your better off with what you know etc.....oh and the wireless was easy to setup which was a bonus !!

Banned

well cant find it any cheaper, sorry hun have tried x

Wireless should be as easy to set up. The best thing about here is the prices are the best around, then you can come back and let us help you set the bleedin thing up!

£5 cheaper at Laskys, free delivery.

Original Poster

sassie;3089595

is this it £279-99 … is this it £279-99 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-5315-Hard-drive-Accelerator/dp/B0010X2L30/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1222854605&sr=8-5

Yes it is....Been to comet today and bought one though !!! he he

Thanks for the help everyone.

Banned

smithyp1;3091016

Yes it is....Been to comet today and bought one though !!! he he :)Thanks … Yes it is....Been to comet today and bought one though !!! he he :)Thanks for the help everyone.

no you paid £10 more :w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;3091061

no you paid £10 more :w00t::w00t:

You were too slow ... :-D

Banned

smithyp1;3091076

You were too slow ... :-D

you failed

you didnt say i only had less than 24 hours

Original Poster

sassie;3091087

you failed :pyou didnt say i only had less than 24 hours

Mission failed .....

Game over :-D

Banned

smithyp1;3091112

Mission failed .....Game over :-D

next time put a time limit in your opening post, wasting my time when you had already been and got one - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey69
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1222
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions