Any Cyber Monday deals for the Blue Yeti mic?

5 replies
Found 28th Nov 2016
Title says it all.

5 Comments

There were quite a few in the Amazon warehouse, but with the extra 20% off they all seem to have disappeared. Worth keeping an eye in though. With discount they were down to £60.

crimsonnight

Title says it all.

In the same boat. The Yeti was £79.99 throughout Black Friday and then went up to £99.99 this morning.

Should have gone ahead an ordered when it was cheap but was holding out to see what Cyber Monday brought... turns out it was a price increase!

Leonintelex

In the same boat. The Yeti was £79.99 throughout Black Friday and then … In the same boat. The Yeti was £79.99 throughout Black Friday and then went up to £99.99 this morning. Should have gone ahead an ordered when it was cheap but was holding out to see what Cyber Monday brought... turns out it was a price increase!

There was a Vintage white one at £76.99 I think. Was on for several days.

Original Poster

Leonintelex

In the same boat. The Yeti was £79.99 throughout Black Friday and then … In the same boat. The Yeti was £79.99 throughout Black Friday and then went up to £99.99 this morning. Should have gone ahead an ordered when it was cheap but was holding out to see what Cyber Monday brought... turns out it was a price increase!

​ yep, that's exactly what I did

crimsonnight

​ yep, that's exactly what I did

It may be that they intend to drop the price later on in the day as part of Cyber Monday. Will keep checking and if I spot it at a lower price will post here. You may have to be quick though as they will probably go pretty fast.

Luckily for me I also got a C920 webcam which I also waited on, that was then reduced to £29.99 which is a really good price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    2. Whey protien621
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    4. Camera lens33

See more discussions