Groups

Any cyclists out there?

I've just been out for a spin on the mountain bike and realised there are two things i really need, something to put under my helmet to keep my ears and face warm and also some overshoes to go over my, well shoes!

Anybodt reccomend any particular product that they've used?

some sort of balaclava?

10 Comments

remember you really should wear a helmet as a beanie hat is hardly going to give you much protection in an accident

A buff is great, goes under helmet, around neck, and can use it to cover your mouth if it's REALLY cold.
    go outdoors etc stock them, polar or regular style or try here;
    amazon.co.uk/Buf…8-7

Carley;7699169

ok mam :-D

better to be safe than sorry :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for the suggestions, a beanie is out of the question, i always were a helemt, a buff will probably do the job.

wulshaz;7699202

better to be safe than sorry :thumbsup:

Yo, wulz :-D:thumbsup:

deek72;7699392

Yo, wulz :-D:thumbsup:

alright deek :-D am liking it! :thumbsup: wulz :-D

I wear in-ear earphones when out walking with the dog.....it stops the wind giving you aching ears

Carley;7699137

Just a normal beanie hat covering the ears (I don't wear a helmet)

cool, u rocking the 'no seat belt' rule too, chicks dig it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Carley;7699137

Just a normal beanie hat covering the ears (I don't wear a helmet) and … Just a normal beanie hat covering the ears (I don't wear a helmet) and some thick socks and gore-tex shoes.

karagh;7700603

I wear in-ear earphones when out walking with the dog.....it stops the … I wear in-ear earphones when out walking with the dog.....it stops the wind giving you aching ears

Don't think i'll be wearing headphones on a bike when out on the road ;-)

Buff's are great , good for out on the motorbike too as a neck warmer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562127
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions