Expired

Any deals for Broadband or anyone with Plusnet?

4 replies
Found 20th Mar 2010
Im finally out of contract with bt and want to change by broadband supplier. I was going to go with talk talk but they charge an extra £15 charge per month as i dont live on their main route so they work out really dear. Anyone know of any good deals? thanks x

Ive got a good offer from plusnet but personally never even heard of them. Anyone got any experiences with plusnet they can share?

1. Ask
  2. Broadband
4 Comments

Plusnet have been operating for years

I use them,haven't had any probs with them at all,only £5.99 per month for broadband plus you can get quidco for sign up,

Have them for my landline also,£11.25 per month with option of £5 extra for unlimited anytime landline calls ,

o2 is good too if you're a mobile customer

Original Poster

Thanks grabbit. I looked into o2 as i have a mobile contract with them but because of where i live, it costs alot more. Have signed up with plusnet now. Rep left for your help

I'm also with PlusNet, have been since dial-up and always been very happy with the service. They had a bit of a sticky period where they upset a few people a few years ago, so any negative comments you see are likely to be from back then (or based on the service from then - basically people who did a LOT of downloading got stung and rather upset).

I've always found them to be excellent, having moved house twice and changed product a few times with no problems at all. Hope you're as happy with them as I am.

Plusnet are upping their prices as of 1st April for new customers apparently, so you might want to sign up before the end of the month if yu do decide to go with them.

Steve
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769414
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.11
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808

See more discussions