Expired

Any deals for London Eye pls?

Found 3rd Aug 2007
Looking for cheap tickets for London Eye.. any deals out there?

3 Adults + 1 child

13 Comments

this is the first deal edi cant find so i doubt someone else would. lol

Original Poster

sarbjeet_

this is the first deal edi cant find so i doubt someone else would. lol

You're a Londoner ... can u help pls :-D

Cheapest I could find is £13 pp..

Banned

edi

You're a Londoner ... can u help pls :-D Cheapest I could find is £13 pp..

me looking to!

Is that 13 per person? Where from?

EDIT: You can go madam tussauds and london eye for £29

Original Poster

h4x3r

me looking to!Is that 13 per person? Where from?EDIT: You can go madam … me looking to!Is that 13 per person? Where from?EDIT: You can go madam tussauds and london eye for £29

Yeah £13 pp

]http//ww…Eye

Banned

edi

Yeah £13 pp … Yeah £13 pp ]http://www.rialtoplus.com/rialtoplus/ConsumerControlServlet/home/initialise/LondonEye

expensive £45.50 for family of 4

Original Poster

h4x3r

expensive £45.50 for family of 4

Which is why I'm after cheap deals, if any. There is no way I'm going to pay those day-light robbers ;-)

Banned

edi

Which is why I'm after cheap deals, if any. There is no way I'm going to … Which is why I'm after cheap deals, if any. There is no way I'm going to pay those day-light robbers ;-)

Yeah Edi, I want to suggest go to Madam Tussauds im going soon i got Tesco buy 1 get 1 free vouchers you can buy from £1.00

ALSO

go to the London 02 Arena they got an indoor beach thing going on with 1 ton sand

Just a few attracts i thought you might like

Original Poster

h4x3r

Yeah Edi, I want to suggest go to Madam Tussauds im going soon i got … Yeah Edi, I want to suggest go to Madam Tussauds im going soon i got Tesco buy 1 get 1 free vouchers you can buy from £1.00ALSOgo to the London 02 Arena they got an indoor beach thing going on with 1 ton sand Just a few attracts i thought you might like

Thanks for the suggestions h4x3r :thumbsup:

Might end up in Brighton when the sun is out....

trust me edi its a waste of money theres so many better places to go in london, thats why ive never bothered to go there.

sarbjeet_

trust me edi its a waste of money theres so many better places to go in … trust me edi its a waste of money theres so many better places to go in london, thats why ive never bothered to go there.

er, bit of a contradiction, how can you say it's a waste of money if you've never been?????

Original Poster

dudedude

er, bit of a contradiction, how can you say it's a waste of money if … er, bit of a contradiction, how can you say it's a waste of money if you've never been?????

sarbjeet_ is not the only person with that opinion.. but for my daughter I wont think of going there :roll:

Edi,

What about this?

]http//ww…ule

Don't know if this is of any interest to you, but thought it may be worth a shot! Possibly Quidco cashback too?

All the best!

I've been on it and it's not bad.

As a Civil Servant, we did used to get cheap deals as long as it was signed off by some BIG cheese! Luckily I'm good friends with a few, but I don't know if this will be stretching the "friendship" too much, and you may need ID to prove you are "me" as it would be!

HTH!

Original Poster

T8RSP

Edi,What about … Edi,What about this?]http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainment/daysout/event-product.html?eventID=445033794-1&catID=99580&intcmp=daysout_ilovelondon_poduleDon't know if this is of any interest to you, but thought it may be worth a shot! Possibly Quidco cashback too?All the best!I've been on it and it's not bad.As a Civil Servant, we did used to get cheap deals as long as it was signed off by some BIG cheese! Luckily I'm good friends with a few, but I don't know if this will be stretching the "friendship" too much, and you may need ID to prove you are "me" as it would be!HTH!

Thanks T8RSP

We did the cruise separately and wouldnt want to do again.. nevertheless, a good deal :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions