any deals for Settle to Carlisle railway trip ??

Found 20th May
Hi anyone seen any deals for Settle to Carlisle railway trip ?? please thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Every now and then you can collect tokens from the newspaper (Johnson's press) and get a day rover for a tenner on northern rail. I've done this before as a day trip from bradford. I think a normal day rover is only about £17 anyway. Beautiful trip. Love it.
psychobitchfromhell20th May

Every now and then you can collect tokens from the newspaper (Johnson's …Every now and then you can collect tokens from the newspaper (Johnson's press) and get a day rover for a tenner on northern rail. I've done this before as a day trip from bradford. I think a normal day rover is only about £17 anyway. Beautiful trip. Love it.

thanks for that where do you buy the johnsons press ?? is it a Yorkshire paper ??? we in lancs but thanks for info

will keep a look out thanks again
aw0811 m ago

thanks for that where do you buy the johnsons press ?? is it a …thanks for that where do you buy the johnsons press ?? is it a Yorkshire paper ??? we in lancs but thanks for info will keep a look out thanks again

Johnston's press do lots of local newspapers. Here is the info from the last they did.
northernrailway.co.uk/jpress
psychobitchfromhell26 m ago

Johnston's press do lots of local newspapers. Here is the info from the …Johnston's press do lots of local newspapers. Here is the info from the last they did. https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/jpress

thank you so........ much thats great very much appreciated kind regards
aw0822nd May

thank you so........ much thats great very much appreciated kind …thank you so........ much thats great very much appreciated kind regards

A lovely trip. Hope you enjoy
thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants