Any deals of dyson v10 or v11?

Posted 10th Aug
Looking for a similar deal to a few months ago on eBay for the refurb dyson v10 for £270!
Anyone have any similar deals at the moment?

Dyson eBay outlet has v10 for £350 now!!
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Overpriced and they don't perform.

Shark
I just seen a video of someone using the v11 and as a NON dyson customer, I’m well impressed. They are very expensive but if you have some cash to splash, then why not.
Coming from an old wired Dyson and then a Bosch Athlet, I can tell you that the V10 is the best thing since sliced bread. It really is that good.
ccnp10/08/2020 21:27

Overpriced and they don't perform. Shark

You haven't used one, have you.

V10s are excellent.
I make crumbs just so I can get the Dyson out 😔
Keep an eye on direct vacuums eBay outlet. I picked up a v11 absolute for £390 today and could have had a V10 animal last week for £280, both refurbished with 12 month warranty.
Lowtrawler12/08/2020 19:03

Keep an eye on direct vacuums eBay outlet. I picked up a v11 absolute for …Keep an eye on direct vacuums eBay outlet. I picked up a v11 absolute for £390 today and could have had a V10 animal last week for £280, both refurbished with 12 month warranty.

Not heard great things about their customer service. Is the 12 months warranty with them or dyson?
Lowtrawler12/08/2020 19:03

Keep an eye on direct vacuums eBay outlet. I picked up a v11 absolute for …Keep an eye on direct vacuums eBay outlet. I picked up a v11 absolute for £390 today and could have had a V10 animal last week for £280, both refurbished with 12 month warranty.

And any chance of them sending a brand new unit like dyson do when they sell refurbs?
Adam112312/08/2020 19:51

Not heard great things about their customer service. Is the 12 months …Not heard great things about their customer service. Is the 12 months warranty with them or dyson?

The warranty is with them.
Lowtrawler12/08/2020 20:57

The warranty is with them.

If you call dyson and register the warranty with them do you think they will honour it? Dyson just replace any faulty parts no questions asked... I’m sure direct vacuumes will ask for the dyson to be sent in for repair
Adam112312/08/2020 20:59

If you call dyson and register the warranty with them do you think they …If you call dyson and register the warranty with them do you think they will honour it? Dyson just replace any faulty parts no questions asked... I’m sure direct vacuumes will ask for the dyson to be sent in for repair

I've read some customers have successfully registered with Dyson and actually got more than 1 years warranty. However, I don't think that's guaranteed and so expect worst even if hoping for best.
Adam112312/08/2020 20:56

And any chance of them sending a brand new unit like dyson do when they …And any chance of them sending a brand new unit like dyson do when they sell refurbs?

I doubt it. Dyson likely get bankrupt retailer stock returned to them, not sure if direct vacuums would get completely unused stock.
My v11 is due to arrive this weekend and so I'll post an update on Monday.
Lowtrawler12/08/2020 21:30

My v11 is due to arrive this weekend and so I'll post an update on Monday.

Thanks. would be keen to know if you can register a 2 year warranty with dyson.
Update. Received a dispatch email yesterday morning confirming to be delivered on Saturday. Received another email this afternoon advising that their stock system is innaccurate and they have no stock so won't be able to fulfill the order.
Lowtrawler14/08/2020 15:35

Update. Received a dispatch email yesterday morning confirming to be …Update. Received a dispatch email yesterday morning confirming to be delivered on Saturday. Received another email this afternoon advising that their stock system is innaccurate and they have no stock so won't be able to fulfill the order.

Heard so many people experience the same thing! Goes back to my point... customer service with direct vacuum is poor!
Adam112314/08/2020 15:43

Heard so many people experience the same thing! Goes back to my point... …Heard so many people experience the same thing! Goes back to my point... customer service with direct vacuum is poor!

I'd read the adverse comments previously and most related to this type of issue or delivering the wrong thing. Other product issues appeared to be resolved amicably and so, if they actually deliver, they don't seem a bad company to deal with.
Adam112314/08/2020 15:43

Heard so many people experience the same thing! Goes back to my point... …Heard so many people experience the same thing! Goes back to my point... customer service with direct vacuum is poor!

Gave them another go and purchased a New (Other) V11 Absolute for £420. It arrived the day after order. The box had been opened but all components were present and unused. Was able to register with Dyson and get the official Dyson 2 year guarantee.

Came with a 5% off code if you buy from their own website rather than through ebay - the code is EBAY5. directvacuums.co.uk
Edited by: "Lowtrawler" 27th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text