Any deals on 2.5 Hard Drive?

Found 30th Aug 2017
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new hard drive for my friend's laptop with a storage between 512GB to 1TB and price around £40

Can't find any recent deals and wasn't sure where to start looking. I checked on Amazon and Ebuyer.com but couldn't find any bargains, so was wondering if someone can share a good deal with me. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Get a Seagate external portable drive and pull out the HDD from case. But down side is you'll lose the warranty.
Yep, sometimes cheaper to buy an External Drive, clone it from your current drive, swap into your lappy, you then have a spare caddy which you can put your old drive in, format and use as a back up, spare.
Bigspin2 h, 32 m ago

Get a Seagate external portable drive and pull out the HDD from case. But …Get a Seagate external portable drive and pull out the HDD from case. But down side is you'll lose the warranty.

OK. Are you talking about the Sainsbury's deal where 2TB is for £40? I was looking for Online deal as I never find anything in my local Sainsbury's.
zirk10 m ago

Yep, sometimes cheaper to buy an External Drive, clone it from your …Yep, sometimes cheaper to buy an External Drive, clone it from your current drive, swap into your lappy, you then have a spare caddy which you can put your old drive in, format and use as a back up, spare.

Unfortunately the old drive failed and is not even accessible so all data that was on it is lost.
SpyJoe22 h, 59 m ago

Unfortunately the old drive failed and is not even accessible so all data …Unfortunately the old drive failed and is not even accessible so all data that was on it is lost.

Which could have been backed up to an External Drive, before it failed, had he had one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions