Groups

Any deals on 4k monitors?

I am looking for a 4k monitor to use with ps4 pro, so preferably would like 27"-28". There doesn't seem to be any deals around for these at all though? Not even £20-£30 off?? Unless I am looking in the wrong place !

I am probably going to get SAMSUNG LU28E590D from Amazon, which is currently sat at £339. But would love to know what you guys think and whether I should wait until Cyber Monday perhaps??

6 Comments

Have you looked at the Dell monitor on sale? 28 inch 'doorbuster' apparently!

Original Poster

SuperSai18

Have you looked at the Dell monitor on sale? 28 inch 'doorbuster' … Have you looked at the Dell monitor on sale? 28 inch 'doorbuster' apparently!

​Hello thanks for the reply, do you have a link at all?

Original Poster

pdup

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/products/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&sku=210-AICU

​thank you very much

no problem, I ordered one this morning.

Original Poster

pdup

no problem, I ordered one this morning.

​Just ordered mine - delivery dates/times to follow shortly ! By the way, I read a review on 4k.com implying the colour settings need to be calibrated - have you searched for any suggested settings yet? Sorry to ask !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions