It's free at the moment

Let me find a link :thumbsup:

Bank Transfer............................sorry, wrong thread

Oh and wrong forum by the way

Original Poster

Sorry, where should I have posted it

nwressell;5360723

Sorry, where should I have posted it

deal requests not that it matters as you wont find it cheaper than above :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RedIron;5360624

http://www.serviceview.bt.com/list/public/current/Notice09_boo/2-FrameworkImpl337855.htmthere you go

Thanks for the info, i may miss out as it may be July by the time we move in.

What was that site anyhow? good info there

nwressell;5360754

Thanks for the info, i may miss out as it may be July by the time we move … Thanks for the info, i may miss out as it may be July by the time we move in.What was that site anyhow? good info there

It's one of the BT sites

BT usually do a special offer anyway so you're better off asking again when you move in.

If you know a date you'll definitely be in the property by you could always phone at the end of June and see if they'll let you book the engineer to install the line on that date.

BT Setup/Installation, whatever you want to call it, has essentially, always been, IF your property already has a copper pair (dead line) hooked up to it, BT should have this on record, and should will waive any install fee, the catch is to get them to dig up the record of the line which can be cumbersome.

I;ve ordered multiple lines in the past, I've never had to pay an install fee because of the above.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions