Groups

Any deals on personal size DAB radio?

I'm looking for a DAB radio to carry around. The only reasonably priced one I can find is on Amazon for £24.99. (see next post)

Anyone seen anything cheaper?

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311G57PM3FL._AA250_.jpg

It's a pity you missed the ]Goodmans DAB / !Gb MP3 player deal posted by Edi on monday for £29.99 with a free car kit - it's £39.99 now :-(
    Good luck with the hunt ;-)

Argos are selling a philips dab radio with a built in 1gb mp3 player, quite smart looking was £59.99 but now £24.99

Predikuesi;1464345

OP the one you have posted here is not only refurbished but also comes from an Amazon Marketplace seller so you would need to factor in postage costs etc.

A quick search and I can't find one cheaper than the Goodmans that wombat wrote about above.

If I come across any cheaper I'll post back here

mercoscot;1465248

Argos are selling a philips dab radio with a built in 1gb mp3 player, … Argos are selling a philips dab radio with a built in 1gb mp3 player, quite smart looking was £59.99 but now £24.99

Have you got a link to that one ? I just did a check on Argos and it was coming up as £59.99 ??

(wrong link, deleted)

hottoshop;1465253

Have you got a link to that one ? I just did a check on Argos and it was … Have you got a link to that one ? I just did a check on Argos and it was coming up as £59.99 ??(wrong link, deleted)

Argos Philips one (cat. number 5005718) was 59.99 but is in their sale in-store so if you can find one for reserve and collect it *should* go thru at half that price - i.e. 24.99...

n.b. the argos one is not the one in the image above it's ]this one and looks very nice...

if you really struggle to get one i may have a spare one (unopened) if you are desperate but i had intended to be giving it as a present :gift:
    hth,
    dan

dt_matthews;1468872

Argos Philips one (cat. number 5005718) was 59.99 but is in their sale … Argos Philips one (cat. number 5005718) was 59.99 but is in their sale in-store so if you can find one for reserve and collect it *should* go thru at half that price - i.e. 24.99...n.b. the argos one is not the one in the image above it's ]this one and looks very nice...if you really struggle to get one i may have a spare one (unopened) if you are desperate but i had intended to be giving it as a present :gift:hth,dan

Ok Dan I see what you are saying. I've checked and indeed there are none available in the West Country.
    It's very kind of you to even think about offering one of yours but I don't need one, I was only trying to find one for the first poster
    Thanks again for the expanation etc, rep coming your way:thumbsup::-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions