Expired

Any deals on Sony Ericsson k800i???

Found 18th Feb 2010
I brought my wife a K800i from littlewoods a few years ago, was £80 and I got it for £40 after using a voucher. Since then, I have been looking for another offer on the phone and there hasn't been any.

Anyone know any deal on for the k800i at the moment? The cheapest I can find it for £85

1. Ask
  2. Sony
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sony
6 Comments

4 year old handset and hence may not be available from major retailers. Did you check ebay ?

I got one can do £40 plus p&p so about £45.
It's boxed locked to tmobile.

i am the same got one about 3 years ago for £52 i think it was from littlewoods, sent it back as screen crased. couldnt for the life of me get one for that price againw as looking about £100 this was about 8 months ago. They're pretty good though.

Original Poster

Littlwoods had good prices espicially with the discount voucher codes. I was hoping to avoid ebay. JaYy_dOg, thanks or the offer, but I am looking for a brand new one.

jaysexy212005;7884982

Littlwoods had good prices espicially with the discount voucher codes. I … Littlwoods had good prices espicially with the discount voucher codes. I was hoping to avoid ebay. JaYy_dOg, thanks or the offer, but I am looking for a brand new one.

Mine is in good condition, let me know if you change your mind.

k800i is a fab phone... got one too .... but looking for another phone with a xenon flash.
Post a comment
@
    Text