Groups

Any deals on Tommee Tippee Perfect prep machine?

been looking for a while for a cheap deal.. cheapest I can see is £70 at mothercare with 6.6% cashback on quidco

8 Comments

Sign up for free trial Amazon prime and family and there's always a code to get £15 off £60 baby items - so £55. Is that an option ?

I take it you havn't seen the report on BBC watchdog. Might be worth looking at and then make a decision. Didn't get a good review ref bacteria fighting.
    Edited by: "staffs1959" 26th Dec 2016

I bought mine off gumtree, brand new still sealed with 2 aditional filters for £40

I watched the watchdog programme. What a load of nonsense it was. It it was such a big deal, why didnt they disclose and give timmee tippee the full lab reports?

I swear by this machine. Makes a bottle in less than 2 minutes to the right temperature.

Edited by: "Caroline_1993" 26th Dec 2016

We use it also it's fantastic and it's never caused the wee man any problems

Caroline_1993

I bought mine off gumtree, brand new still sealed with 2 aditional … I bought mine off gumtree, brand new still sealed with 2 aditional filters for £40I watched the watchdog programme. What a load of nonsense it was. It it was such a big deal, why didnt they disclose and give timmee tippee the full lab reports? I swear by this machine. Makes a bottle in less than 2 minutes to the right temperature.

Perhaps because TT ALREADY know about the issue - and havent done anything; the problem has been well publicised for months.

Even it it was tripe, so is the product - as I went over in the last thread about this waste of space product.

Gentle_Giant

Perhaps because TT ALREADY know about the issue - and havent done … Perhaps because TT ALREADY know about the issue - and havent done anything; the problem has been well publicised for months.Even it it was tripe, so is the product - as I went over in the last thread about this waste of space product.

Perhaps your just wrong

get over yourself. This machine is a god send to mums and dads.

Caroline_1993

Perhaps your just wrongget over yourself. This machine is a god send to … Perhaps your just wrongget over yourself. This machine is a god send to mums and dads.

I am a degree educated, Early Years Practitioner of twenty five years; I am also the parent of a twenty five year old son and a (nearly) four year old daughter.

The product can NEVER safely do what it claims, because the milk powder itself is not sterile (go read the packet), hence the instruction to use fresh boiled water.

If you want a bottle ready to use in a few minutes, stand the bottle of hot formula in a large mug/jug of cold water (large mug = 99p from Wilko); give it a few minutes and then a good shake before testing the temp is right for your child (because every child is different).

Original Poster

Oops.. didn't realise this would cause such hassle haha.

Thank you for your comments and your opinions.

I'm still looking at buying one, despite the "report".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions