Any deals on xiaomi redmi note 4 64gb gold?

Found 4th Mar
Looking around for the above band 20 global but can't see any at a reasonable price. Anybody seen any deals?
Thanks.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
12 Comments
Sadly can't better that price, but just received one from AliExpress ('stung' £12.33 customs even using slow mail method) and so far couldn't recommend highly enough! GL on your hunt
Wait for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 4th Mar
Sandy10121 h, 20 m ago

£136, Band 20 here

Cheers Sandy, cheapest I can see too.
Rob111031 m ago

Sadly can't better that price, but just received one from AliExpress …Sadly can't better that price, but just received one from AliExpress ('stung' £12.33 customs even using slow mail method) and so far couldn't recommend highly enough! GL on your hunt

Cheers Rob, I have this phone and I am highly satisfied with it. A bit random with the customs, very hit and miss.
RiverDragon813 m ago

Wait for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.

Thanks RD, It's for my daughter her IPhone has virtually died so need asap. Cheers anyway.
You thought about the Xiaomi Mi A1. You get stock android with future android updates and dual camera. The only thing the Redmi Note 4 is better is in the battery department (3080mAh vs 4100mAh). If you're going to buy any phone from aliexpress don't forget 4.56% cashback @ tcb.
Yep I've seen these, battery life is a big factor though, she's constantly carrying a power bank around with her. Will keep these in mind though. Thanks again.
3080mAh battery in the Mi A1 is still reasonable. Reason she carrying a power bank around with her is because she is currently an iPhone user. Imo it's Redmi Note 4>>Mi A1>>Redmi Note 5 Pro.
kramvic1 h, 50 m ago

Yep I've seen these, battery life is a big factor though, she's …Yep I've seen these, battery life is a big factor though, she's constantly carrying a power bank around with her. Will keep these in mind though. Thanks again.

I have this and ha excellent battery can last all day providing you aren't using data 24/7 like me then can last 3am - 3pm my experience with data hammering
bought the 3gb version from geqrbest £117.They declared mine as a £20 mp3 player when purchased from gearbest couple of weeks back. Was here in 2 weeks. Via belguim air. Customs didn't touch it
dm_hallam36 m ago

bought the 3gb version from geqrbest £117.They declared mine as a £20 mp3 p …bought the 3gb version from geqrbest £117.They declared mine as a £20 mp3 player when purchased from gearbest couple of weeks back. Was here in 2 weeks. Via belguim air. Customs didn't touch it

Nice 1, had 2 3gb ones from gearbest earlier last year, great phone but sometimes lagged a bit when typing although my wife's is fine. Anyway I have got the 4gb now and trying to get hold of the gold one for my daughter. Thanks for the reply.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions