EXPIRED

Any deals out there for a 37 in lcd tv?

was going to buy the Alba 40 in but I think this may be a bit big for my bedroom.I have been looking at 37 in lcd tvs on various websites and can't find any cheaper.Any one know of any deals going?Must at least be hd ready.Rep for help given.

5 Comments

Original Poster

would rather pick up instore.I am in Northern Ireland.

im looking for 37 plasma but missed the PANASONIC TXP37C10---- 37" plasma £399.95 with 12 months warranty or £439.90 with 5 year warranty@ richer sounds
give them a ring if you have one near you.
but out of stock around sheffield...

if you find any deals can you post it on here and i will keep checking it......
thanks gaz

Banned

If you can get a cheap Panasonic then go for it mate, their 5 year warranty is worth the cost of the tv alone.

Oh and no matter how cheap it is, keep away from the likes of Alba, Bush, Goodmans etc, spen the extra £40-£60 or so and get a decent one. As I say Panasonic's warranties are awesome and their TV's are up their with the best of them.

Original Poster

GAZUK;6575196

im looking for 37 plasma but missed the PANASONIC TXP37C10---- 37" plasma … im looking for 37 plasma but missed the PANASONIC TXP37C10---- 37" plasma £399.95 with 12 months warranty or £439.90 with 5 year warranty@ richer soundsgive them a ring if you have one near you.but out of stock around sheffield...if you find any deals can you post it on here and i will keep checking it......thanks gaz

Will do.I'm still looking but not having much luck:-(

Original Poster

Do curry's still do the '£100 off if you trade in an old tv'?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations56
    2. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.66
    3. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    4. Which Smart Watch for Running?38

See more discussions