Any decent bubblewrap on Amazon?

Found 1st Jul
Hi guys,

I don't trust the reviews on Amazon and wondered if anyone could recommend some on here?

Need it from Amazon as need it quickly. Happy to pay a little more if it's quality. Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I bought a big roll the other day. Didn't really need it so I just popped it in the garage.
6 Comments
I use fakespot.com to see if the reviews are genuine.
I bought a big roll the other day. Didn't really need it so I just popped it in the garage.
craigstephens1 h, 31 m ago

I bought a big roll the other day. Didn't really need it so I just popped …I bought a big roll the other day. Didn't really need it so I just popped it in the garage.

34206791-UrOnF.jpg
You need it quickly so you order online that seems a bit backward there are physical stores out there when you can collect same day (groundbreaking right?)

Link Screwfix next day collection

Link Argos same day pickup (more expensive
Dannyrobbo13 h, 38 m ago

You need it quickly so you order online that seems a bit backward …You need it quickly so you order online that seems a bit backward there are physical stores out there when you can collect same day (groundbreaking right?)Link Screwfix next day collectionLink Argos same day pickup (more expensive

Thanks. They're a lot more expensive though. I mean I don't mind paying a little more but I just expect to get ripped off from places like Screwfix or Argos even if it's good quality.
Buy something small but fragile on Amazon and they provide you with a shed load of bubble wrap for free. Tiny item, big box.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants