Groups

any decent iphone 6 deals around?

Daughter turning 18, wants iPhone, I can afford the £311 64 gb IPhone 6 on o2 refresh. But is there any other decent deals around.

1) daughter wants 6 or above, no changing her mind. So no need to go into an argument about pros and cons and the absurdity of Apple.

2) I have looked on the net but unable to spot anything reasonable or reputable.

3) please no scamming emails!

Only looking for a sim free deal, she is on Virgin £15 per month deal, 20gb, massive minutes and texts.

Thanks in advance

10 Comments

The refresh deal is probably gonna be the best deal you are gonna get for a new iPhone 6 without a contract. You can then get a decent sim only for £5 to £10 a month.
    £5 gets you 1gb data (ID mobile) , £7.50 gets you 2gb (Plusnet) and £10 gets you 4gb (talk mobile) or for £15 you can get 20gb on Virgin. I've only gone for 30 day rolling contracts so you have the flexibility to move if signal is rubbish.

If you want a contract, how about on ID mobile for a 32gb 6s - £0 upfront and then either £25.50 for 1gb or £27.50 for 2gb each with 600 mins and 5000 texts on 24 month contracts?

The refresh and sim only works out cheaper but the 6s is a newer phone

Or you can get a 6s 32gb for £25 upfront and unlimited texts and minutes plus 3gb data on EE for £25.99 a month via mobiles.co.uk

Original Poster

leyloleylo

Or you can get a 6s 32gb for £25 upfront and unlimited texts and minutes … Or you can get a 6s 32gb for £25 upfront and unlimited texts and minutes plus 3gb data on EE for £25.99 a month via mobiles.co.uk

Appreciate you looking, we have a decent sim deal with Virgin. Was looking for 64gb because she wanted an ipod as well but cheaper getting the one with more storage.

Can you post the link for the 02 refresh iPhone 6 64 gb deal please

Mighty -Mo

Appreciate you looking, we have a decent sim deal with Virgin. Was … Appreciate you looking, we have a decent sim deal with Virgin. Was looking for 64gb because she wanted an ipod as well but cheaper getting the one with more storage.

You won't get a 64gb one cheaper than £311 on refresh if the storage is the key factor. As you now, the contract ones I posted are 32gb and work out more than the refresh plus sim you've found. Go for the refresh deal I say

amycharlie

Can you post the link for the 02 refresh iPhone 6 64 gb deal please

02.co.uk or that good old fashioned google.co.uk

Mighty -Mo

Daughter turning 18, wants iPhone, I can afford the £311 64 gb … Daughter turning 18, wants iPhone, I can afford the £311 64 gb IPhone 6 on o2 refresh. But is there any other decent deals around. 1) daughter wants 6 or above, no changing her mind. So no need to go into an argument about pros and cons and the absurdity of Apple. 2) I have looked on the net but unable to spot anything reasonable or reputable. 3) please no scamming emails! Only looking for a sim free deal, she is on Virgin £15 per month deal, 20gb, massive minutes and texts. Thanks in advance

argos have the phone sim free 379 for 64gb

I have nearly new gold 64gb excellent condition 290 if you're interested

mtuk1

http://www.02.co.uk or that good old fashioned http://www.google.co.uk

Thanks for taking time to point out obvious I already looked at 02 refresh and just could not see that particular deal £311 for 64gb so thought I'd ask the question

nicko27

I have nearly new gold 64gb excellent condition 290 if you're interested

Is it iphone 6 ? still in warranty or not please ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563833
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      4. Cheer me up please?712

See more discussions