Expired

Any Decent Online Supplement Shops

6 replies
Found 7th Feb 2007
By supplements i mean Protein powders.

The health shop i normally buy from seems to always run out.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

if you dont mind unflavoured whey go to [url]www.sports-nutrition.co.uk[/url]
put 2 of the 19.99 all-in1 Unflavoured Whey Protein in the basket, then use the discount code "muscletalk" thats 10lbs for 20 quid, you wont find it much cheaper.

if you use myprotein.co.uk you can make your own adding any flavour or sweetener you want. if you use myprotein my referral code is MP6604:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers folks. :thumbsup:

Im looking for some protein blend powder

Always found this site to be good:

sncdirect.com/

I get my protein from the local market stall - 90+ Protein from Nutrasport (£10 for 2lb tub)

I use the maximuslce cyclone stuff which is pretty good. I'm a member of a local shop bodyative I think it's called and I get a 20% discount on the £39.99 tub on the fist monday of the month (or something like that).

But if you go to the maximuscle.com website you can get 25% anyday of the week!

Don't know if it helps you but thought I'd post it just in case!

tjzuk

if you dont mind unflavoured whey go to … if you dont mind unflavoured whey go to [url]www.sports-nutrition.co.uk[/url]put 2 of the 19.99 all-in1 Unflavoured Whey Protein in the basket, then use the discount code "muscletalk" thats 10lbs for 20 quid, you wont find it much cheaper. if you use myprotein.co.uk you can make your own adding any flavour or sweetener you want. if you use myprotein my referral code is MP6604:thumbsup:

if you want 5% of your first order at myprotein.co.uk then use the voucher code: MP22601

j12dat

if you want 5% of your first order at myprotein.co.uk then use the … if you want 5% of your first order at myprotein.co.uk then use the voucher code: MP22601

thanks man, i just ordered 5kg whey for 34 bucks. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!611
    2. School shoes - with lights11
    3. Driving anxiety.1518
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65

See more discussions