Groups

Any decent prices on driving test crash courses around leeds? looking for around 12-15hrs driving

bit of a random one but i am wanting to take a driving test crash course in and around leeds, looking for sumthing that lasts a week or less ideally, anyone know of any reputable companies to do this through or anything?

cheers

6 Comments

I'm sure most instructors would allow you to just book 15hrs in that one week, just make it clear with them that you want everything covered in that time (but this would depend on your learning speed really).

Original Poster

i have allready driven for about 18hrs i think it was and failed my test but that was quite a long time ago, im not planning on starting straight from scratch for just 12-15hrs

Original Poster

ukwomble

Have a look on here for local instructors to … Have a look on here for local instructors to you:http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/

uweful website thanks!

How do you know that 12/15 hours instruction is enough to bring your driving up to standard?

Many of these so called " crash courses " are run by less than perfect driving schools.

Original Poster

joeprosho

uweful website thanks!

well i couldnt be certain 40hrs will be enough but i need tenough to get me up to speed again and a bit more comfortable and from my previous experience feel that around 12-15hrs will suffice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      4. One thing you've forgotten68

See more discussions