ANY DECENT PS4 BUNDLE DEALS TO COME?

Found 13th Dec 2017
Hey

I held off purchasing a PS4 due to speculation that better bundles would be appearing this week. I am yet to see any decent deals on either the slim or pro?

Does anyone think more deals will be released this/next week? If not, might have to cut my losses and just purchase any!

Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
You’d be better off waiting until Boxing Day, they usually do deal similar if not better than Black Friday deals
Also, worth keeping an eye on Smyths toy store. They do good deals
Original Poster
cpfchulk1 h, 5 m ago

You’d be better off waiting until Boxing Day, they usually do deal similar …You’d be better off waiting until Boxing Day, they usually do deal similar if not better than Black Friday deals

Yeah I was thinking that... thanks for the advice
The prices have dropped on selling sites as many got free ones with phone deals and dont want them. Just got a slim version for £160 for my daughter after hers was stolen, box never been open.
Original Poster
googley222 m ago

The prices have dropped on selling sites as many got free ones with phone …The prices have dropped on selling sites as many got free ones with phone deals and dont want them. Just got a slim version for £160 for my daughter after hers was stolen, box never been open.

Sorry to hear that. That's a great price - is that from Ebay?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants