Groups
    EXPIRED

Any Dell Coupons (Free Delivery?)

Just found the perfect set up for my O/H at Dell's webiste.
    problem is, the total comes to 216 pounds and they add a whopping 60 pound shipping fee.
    I know the machine I want is a bargain but the shipping fee just puts it out of the budget for what we want.

anyone know any codes/vouchers or anything?
    I called Dell to ask (and also to check something about the graphics card) and the man I spoke to was without doubt the rudest, pushest person I have ever dealt with, he actually used the term "well it's tough isn't it, you'll just have to pay it or go away"

3 Comments

Whenever Dell offer free shipping they do this by putting the price of the PC up £60.

Dont look at the cost of the shipping, just look at the cost of the whole deal (PC and shipping combined).

You say it is £216 but I bet you would have trouble buying a similar PC anywhere else for less than £216 (you dont give details but if it is a whole system then £216 is a great deal).

Even if it is just the system unit then £216 is still pretty good.

After all if you take off the £60 you are asking them to sell you a PC for about £156, which they would probably lose money on.

Original Poster

it's £216 before the shipping fee
    making it £290 after shipping and VAT
    still not a bad deal but it stings.

have a look at dell outlet, where they sell reconditioned Dell computers they were donig free delivery last week

www1.euro.dell.com/con…dfo

check out both the home and business sites might be worth a look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions