Found 8th Dec 2009
As this worked really well for me last time, I would like to here any suggestions that I can do for dinner. I like to try new things so try and go all out. Rep left for the one I choose to do.

Last time I did Chicken stuffed with Phily and wraped in bacon. It was yummy.

Thanks

10 Comments

Do you like Thai?

Original Poster

avoint;7152922

Do you like Thai?

Yes.

na i like shirt

Chargrilled vegetables - courgettes, peppers, mushrooms, black olives, green chillies, sun dried tomatoes- (gotta 'char' them all yrself) in a green pesto sauce with farfalle pasta (al dente). Together with a nice prawn cocktail on the side with 1000 islands dressing & may be some nice hot ciabatta.........yum!
(I think I'll make this tomorrow)

Here is what you need (all should be available from Tesco or your local Asia supermarket)

400ml coconut milk
500g chicken breast
Thai Red curry paste
Kafir leaves

Rice (Jasmine)

Heat coco milk (50-75ml) in a saucepan until boiling and a thin oil film can be seen ontop. Add initially 1 Tbsp red curry paste (Panang style if available) and blend into coco milk. Once combined add diced chicken breast and stir until coated and cooked. Add further 100-200ml coc milk to make a sauce (add to your required thickness). Check spice level and add further curry paste if required but better to blend with coco milk prior to addition. Add Kafir leaves (about 2 shredded) Leave to simmer whilst rice cooks. Serve.

Thai Penang Curry or Penang Gai

ENJOY

Banned

Pasta tubes cooked and laid in a dish

Cover with tinned tomatos (crush them up first) and garlic to taste

grate some cheese over the top and 10 minutes under the grill

yum yum yum

Original Poster

avoint;7153058

Here is what you need (all should be available from Tesco or your local … Here is what you need (all should be available from Tesco or your local Asia supermarket)400ml coconut milk500g chicken breastThai Red curry pasteKafir leavesRice (Jasmine)Heat coco milk (50-75ml) in a saucepan until boiling and a thin oil film can be seen ontop. Add initially 1 Tbsp red curry paste (Panang style if available) and blend into coco milk. Once combined add diced chicken breast and stir until coated and cooked. Add further 100-200ml coc milk to make a sauce (add to your required thickness). Check spice level and add further curry paste if required but better to blend with coco milk prior to addition. Add Kafir leaves (about 2 shredded) Leave to simmer whilst rice cooks. Serve.Thai Penang Curry or Penang GaiENJOY

This sounds lovely. Quick and easy. I am defo having this for dinner tonight.

Thank you rep added.

heres what you need a fast car get it in it foot down into the drive thru large whopper meal and a milkshake hey presto

sajsaleem;7152951

Chargrilled vegetables - courgettes, peppers, mushrooms, black olives, … Chargrilled vegetables - courgettes, peppers, mushrooms, black olives, green chillies, sun dried tomatoes- (gotta 'char' them all yrself) in a green pesto sauce with farfalle pasta (al dente). Together with a nice prawn cocktail on the side with 1000 islands dressing & may be some nice hot ciabatta.........yum!(I think I'll make this tomorrow)

..............suppose I'll hv to send u some over:gift:

Verdict?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33134
    2. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault88
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't38
    4. 02 priority22

See more discussions