Any discount code for ShoeZone (student or other ones)?

Posted 15th Apr
Does anyone have a ShoeZone student discount code or other codes that I can use please?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
There is no discount for this site
Didn’t realise this was still going...
There are a couple of codes on Voucher Box. One is for 10% off, minimum spend of £10. And £5 off with newsletter sign-up, which ever is greater, minimum spend £30.

voucherbox.co.uk/vouchers/shoe-zone

TopCashback are also offering up to 7.35% cashback for online orders as well.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 15th Apr
LemonHead15/04/2020 13:40

There are a couple of codes on Voucher Box. One is for 10% off, minimum …There are a couple of codes on Voucher Box. One is for 10% off, minimum spend of £10. And £5 off with newsletter sign-up, which ever is greater, minimum spend £30.voucherbox.co.uk/vouchers/shoe-zoneTopCashback are also offering up to 7.35% cashback for online orders as well.

The 10% one on there is student discount
sdylan15/04/2020 13:10

There is no discount for this site

They do seem to have student discount
Adam_Khan1Tc15/04/2020 13:56

The 10% one on there is student discount

I've no idea. It doesn't appear to say on Voucher Box as far as I can see. Try it and see if it works. Or consider signing up to Shoe Zone's newsletter.
Adam_Khan1Tc15/04/2020 13:56

Why lol?

The one in local town shut years ago. I thought they had all gone..
Bargainhead15/04/2020 14:25

The one in local town shut years ago. I thought they had all gone..

LemonHead15/04/2020 14:02

I've no idea. It doesn't appear to say on Voucher Box as far as I can see. …I've no idea. It doesn't appear to say on Voucher Box as far as I can see. Try it and see if it works. Or consider signing up to Shoe Zone's newsletter.

I tried
Adam_Khan1Tc15/04/2020 14:33

I tried

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Sorry to hear it doesn't work for you.

Hopefully you'll at least get 7.35% cashback if you're a signed up member of TopCashback.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions