Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Any discount codes for tayna / batterymegastore

Posted 16th Aug 2018
Any discount codes for tayna / batterymegastore would be appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
39 Comments
I’ve used them a number of times and never found a code.
Not sure if it is still valid, but this gave a 5% discount for us at Tayna last month : FACEBOOK45
Edited by: "hictor" 17th Aug 2018
hictor2 h, 55 m ago

Not sure if it is still valid, but this gave a 5% discount for us at Tayna …Not sure if it is still valid, but this gave a 5% discount for us at Tayna last month : FACEBOOK45

Thanks I'll give it a go
hictor17th Aug

Not sure if it is still valid, but this gave a 5% discount for us at Tayna …Not sure if it is still valid, but this gave a 5% discount for us at Tayna last month : FACEBOOK45

23rd December now and that still worked!
Still worked 30/12/2018 !
Have you tried eurocarparts? With discount code I got car battery from there reduced from about £65 to £33ish with code on their site, collected it the same day as I didn't want to rely on their sometimes painfully slow delivery as I was relying on a jump start pack to get the car going.
CODE FACEBOOK45 still worked for me today on 02/01/2019 Thanks!
CODE FACEBOOK45 still worked for me today on 10/01/2019 Thanks!
harlzter30/12/2018 12:50

Have you tried eurocarparts? With discount code I got car battery from …Have you tried eurocarparts? With discount code I got car battery from there reduced from about £65 to £33ish with code on their site, collected it the same day as I didn't want to rely on their sometimes painfully slow delivery as I was relying on a jump start pack to get the car going.

Have you seen the prices of the batteries on Euro Car Part? I wanted a Bosch S5 008, they want £197.99, apparently reduced from £216.88, and with the current discount code "MIDMONTH" you'll get 40% off, bringing the price down to £118.79, the same battery is available almost anywhere else for about £90 delivered next day, stay away from Euro Car Parts when it comes to batteries lol...
MGenovese16/01/2019 12:55

Have you seen the prices of the batteries on Euro Car Part? I wanted a …Have you seen the prices of the batteries on Euro Car Part? I wanted a Bosch S5 008, they want £197.99, apparently reduced from £216.88, and with the current discount code "MIDMONTH" you'll get 40% off, bringing the price down to £118.79, the same battery is available almost anywhere else for about £90 delivered next day, stay away from Euro Car Parts when it comes to batteries lol...

I went with their own brand at about £35 couldn't get the equivalent one anywhere else for under £55, 3 year warranty is good enough for me, you ever tried warranty returns on a battery bought online? Not quick and not easy, at least buying in their local store its a straight swap over the counter.
FACEBOOK45 worked for me @ Tayna just now too. Small discount but hey it’s still money off.
Edited by: "Akeron" 13th Feb 2019
worked for me 13/02/1979
Dave3679964213th Feb

worked for me 13/02/1979

Did you buy it for your birthday?
Haha I did, who are you?
harlzter16th Jan

I went with their own brand at about £35 couldn't get the equivalent one …I went with their own brand at about £35 couldn't get the equivalent one anywhere else for under £55, 3 year warranty is good enough for me, you ever tried warranty returns on a battery bought online? Not quick and not easy, at least buying in their local store its a straight swap over the counter.

The whole point of buying a battery with 5 years warranty is that the manufacturer expects it to last 5 years, they are so called heavy duty, I hardly ever had to complain about a bosch 5 years battery, I brought a Lucas 4 years, lasted 2.... My ice cream van stays on 8 hrs a day, if I have to go to Euro Car Parts to replace the battery in the middle of summer I'll lose more than I would spend by buying a £90 one, but each to their own
Coupon still working today ^^^

These guys seem the cheapest of all so far and have diverse options. Eurocarparts wanted 269 for a Lion AGM aux battery for my Prius and that's all they had!.

£50 for bosche one from these guys in stock for next day delivery.
Still working today. Thanks
still working
Yep, FACEBOOK45 still works. Thank you!
FACEBOOK45 - Worked today, a whopping 80p off but certainly better than nothing on what already is a great deal for a battery!
FACEBOOK45 still works, I got £3.00 discount, thank you all for submitting the code on this forum
Still working thanks!
Just used, still working FACEBOOK45 £3.00 discount.....all adds up
FACEBOOK45 still works today 01-Jul-2019
FACEBOOK45 did work on 13.07.19
Regards
Still working mid August, thank you
Still works AUG 2019
Still valid! Small discount, but I’ll take it.
Didn't work for me today 4th September 2019.
Worked for me today (12th Sept) - what's wrong with you donnchakearney?
Still working but seems to only be 3% before VAT is added. Still cheaper than ECP
hictor17/08/2018 12:12

14.10.19 - cheers!
Still working today 19th Nov
Still working 1st Jan 2020
Still works 09/01/20, Saved £2 on a Bosch S5, which would've cost almost double at ECP!
Thanks Everyone
FACEBOOK45 worked for me today , saved 93p but hey , better than nowt ! thanks .
FACEBOOK45 still works.

We like this company a lot!
Not working for me now. Anyone know any others?
40109699-X9gMr.jpgFACEBOOK45 still working today... but only 3% discount.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants